Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone Else Had An Invite To The London Expo ???

Anyone Else Had An Invite To The London Expo ???

Old Feb 28th 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Default Anyone Else Had An Invite To The London Expo ???

Hiya,

Hubby checked his e-mail earlier only to find an invite to the London Expo on 16th & 17th April

Anyone had one yet ???

Donna.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

dogscogs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone Else Had An Invite To The London Expo ???

Originally Posted by DEEDEE01
Hiya,

Hubby checked his e-mail earlier only to find an invite to the London Expo on 16th & 17th April

Anyone had one yet ???

Donna.
Sounds like one has escaped my radar, not heard of one on the 16th and 17th of April - got a link?

The ones I am aware of are "work worldwide" on 1st & 2nd of March in London: http://www.work-worldwide.com/venue-details#london

And Expo Australia on 12th & 13th April in London: http://www.expo-australia.com/
Old Feb 29th 2008, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Scarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really nice

I got to an invite to the 15th & 16th March one in london
Old Feb 29th 2008, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Sorry !!!

15th & 16th March, my head is battered !!!

Donna & Pete
Old Feb 29th 2008, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Scarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by DEEDEE01
Sorry !!!

15th & 16th March, my head is battered !!!

Donna & Pete
might see you there then, hope you booked your slot
Old Feb 29th 2008, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Scarlett1,

Yep, we have booked our slot for 13:45pm - 14:00pm, purely because we have to get the train, that will be a 2.5 hour journey, then we may go for lunch !!!

We will hopefully, see you there, it may be worth asking around, because only the person who is applying can enter the venue, so that means, Pete can go in because his trade is getting us there, I will have to wait outside !!!!!!

If you fancy a meet up while the OH's are swaning around the expo, let me know, would be nice to have a relaxing glass of wine !!!

Donna.