Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone else going to sydney area??

anyone else going to sydney area??

Old Jul 21st 2005, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

island.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant future
Default anyone else going to sydney area??

hi, was wondering if there is anyone else heading to sydney or suburbs of?? we are heading to wollongong about an hour south of sydney.
just interested really!!
Old Jul 21st 2005, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Goodwin will become famous soon enoughGoodwin will become famous soon enough
Default Re: anyone else going to sydney area??

Originally Posted by island.girl
hi, was wondering if there is anyone else heading to sydney or suburbs of?? we are heading to wollongong about an hour south of sydney.
just interested really!!

Yes we are heading to Manly on 23rd August and cannot wait!!!!
Old Jul 21st 2005, 11:38 am
Just Joined

winter375 will become famous soon enough

We will move in with our family in Mount Kuringgai on October 25 and are planning to find a place a bit closer to the CBD once we have jobs.
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:19 pm
Zan
Forum Regular

Zan will become famous soon enoughZan will become famous soon enough

Yep, we are moving to the Hornsby area (initially Wahroonga) in January.
Zan
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:21 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Eastern Suburbs Oct/Nov
Visa validated already
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

tonyy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: anyone else going to sydney area??

Originally Posted by island.girl
just interested really!!
yep me and my wify and 3 kids are heading to sydney north rocks area,happy days tonyy
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
Yes Eastern Suburbs Oct/Nov
Visa validated already
oh, i thought it was next year. cool good luck
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:52 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tonyy
yep me and my wify and 3 kids are heading to sydney north rocks area,happy days tonyy
Hiya we are looking at North Rocks too me thomas 18mths and hubby also looking at carlingford dundas and marsfield and a few other surrounding areas will be in a service apartment in marsfield for the 1st month courtesy of hubby's employer. hoping to be on a flight end of sept as long as we can sell house :scared:
Poshrice
Old Jul 21st 2005, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by poshrice
Hiya we are looking at North Rocks too me thomas 18mths and hubby also looking at carlingford dundas and marsfield and a few other surrounding areas will be in a service apartment in marsfield for the 1st month courtesy of hubby's employer. hoping to be on a flight end of sept as long as we can sell house :scared:
Poshrice
Hi poshrice,its a small world be its good to here that you are settleing in the same sort of area we should be going out in september too,same here house selling bit scared too,but it will be ok iam sure,are you on a 457 or PR cheers tonyy
Old Jul 21st 2005, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: anyone else going to sydney area??

Originally Posted by soapy
oh, i thought it was next year. cool good luck
Thanks alot
Old Jul 21st 2005, 10:15 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks alot
tonyy, when do u get here?
Old Jul 21st 2005, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

tonyy, when do u get here?
HI soapy sometime in september not got a date yet just waiting for a reply from my employer in lidcombe to find out about the date they want me over.
Old Jul 21st 2005, 10:21 pm
Master of verbal pish©

HI soapy sometime in september not got a date yet just waiting for a reply from my employer in lidcombe to find out about the date they want me over.
aw cool, that will fly in
now u can start to panic eh
Old Jul 21st 2005, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: anyone else going to sydney area??

aw cool, that will fly in
now u can start to panic eh
ye just a bit,but just got go to germany first for a bit of training first couple of weeks,updates on machines,time will pass quickley
Old Jul 21st 2005, 10:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

ye just a bit,but just got go to germany first for a bit of training first couple of weeks,updates on machines,time will pass quickley
thats great. its like a wee working holiday before u get here. good luck mate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.