Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone else go to the fireworks at Hillaries last night?

Anyone else go to the fireworks at Hillaries last night?

Old Nov 25th 2006, 8:40 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone else go to the fireworks at Hillaries last night?

Our 4th year in a row - fantastic, as always !
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:21 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone else go to the fireworks at Hillaries last night?

Originally Posted by renth

Our first time and we had a great time, just the half to get out of the car park put a small dampner on the evening. Next year will go and sit in the pub for a hour after
Old Nov 26th 2006, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

steveyp has a brilliant futuresteveyp has a brilliant futuresteveyp has a brilliant futuresteveyp has a brilliant futuresteveyp has a brilliant futuresteveyp has a brilliant futuresteveyp has a brilliant future

Nice an loud, second year for us, parked on the sand verge by the roundabout at the entrance, no ticket was issued and quick gettaway was had!
Esky of beer and a packet of crisps sorted me for the evening.
Seemed even busier than last year?

Steve

Old Nov 26th 2006, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

suebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to behold

Great - nothing like telling us all AFTER the event!

Sue

Old Nov 26th 2006, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

This was the third year I went and to tell you the truth I was a bit dissapointed.
I know a lot of money was spent on those fireworkks, but with todats technology I thought they would have been let off a bit more in sync.

Maybe it was me but it seemed that they were just lighting them at random?????
Old Nov 26th 2006, 11:44 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

What were they celebrating??

We had a good view from our house, but knew nothing of them before they went off and didn't know why they were going off?

Ta

Neil.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

The start of summer!!!
Its on every year. Soon it will be the carols by candle light on the beach.
Dont miss that as it will be good!
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

What was the occasion for the fireworks?

Hopefully I'll get to see them next year.

EDIT - Just seen the post above so I know the answer now!
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

JayJay 88 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
The start of summer!!!
Its on every year. Soon it will be the carols by candle light on the beach.
Dont miss that as it will be good!
We are moving to Hillarys on 5 December (in Heathridge in a holiday rental at the mo). Do you know when the carols on the beach are? - I'd like to go to try to feel a bit christmassy. We have been here 4 weeks and loving every minute so far.

Jayne and Rob