Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone else flying out 15 November?

Anyone else flying out 15 November?

Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:49 am

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of
Default Anyone else flying out 15 November?

Hi guys,

We are flying out of Copenhagen 15 November to Heathrow. Are any of you flying out of Heathrow that night? We will go via Hong Kong and then to Adelaide.

Cheers,
Janni
Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone else flying out 15 November?

Originally Posted by JanniDK
Hi guys,

We are flying out of Copenhagen 15 November to Heathrow. Are any of you flying out of Heathrow that night? We will go via Hong Kong and then to Adelaide.

Cheers,
Janni

Not flying out then, cos i'm already here

Just wanted to wish you a safe and plesant trip to Adelaide. Let me know if you need anything when you get here and I'll do my best to help
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:45 am

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of

Hi Wendy,

Thanks

I am sure you could help I have tried to add you to my Messenger but it didn't work. Would you please try to add me instead? I have some questions for you..

Whereabouts in SA do you live?

Originally Posted by WendyC
Not flying out then, cos i'm already here

Just wanted to wish you a safe and plesant trip to Adelaide. Let me know if you need anything when you get here and I'll do my best to help
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

TheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud of

Close, we are a week behind you. Enjoy your trip !
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:08 am

Too bad, would have been fun to meet you on the plane
Are you also going to Adelaide?

Originally Posted by TheAshleys
Close, we are a week behind you. Enjoy your trip !
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:12 am

Sorry, just noticed you are going to Sydney

Originally Posted by JanniDK
Too bad, would have been fun to meet you on the plane
Are you also going to Adelaide?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

TheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud of

Hey, as you say, Sydney. Just wanted to wish you a safe trip. Bet you are as excited as we are
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:17 am

You too must have a safe trip. Yep, very excited....

BTW, would you mind emailing me your "GoAussielist"?

Originally Posted by TheAshleys
Hey, as you say, Sydney. Just wanted to wish you a safe trip. Bet you are as excited as we are
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Yep, pm me your email address. It's a work in progress at the mo, so it's a load of notes, but it's in reasonable order and has got all the best info we have found out so far. Cheers