Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone else bought land at warner lakes estate?

anyone else bought land at warner lakes estate?

Old Sep 6th 2004, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

mrttennis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyone else bought land at warner lakes estate?

Bought a block of land at the Warner Lakes Estate last Saturday as tired of looking at unsuitable houses and dealing with pushy real estate agents.
Any other expats buying here?
The plans look really good and its only 1/2 hour from the city. Blocks range from 150k to 210k
If your in the UK and want details you can find them on peet.com.au There should also be a web site for warnerlakesestate.com.au coming soon.
Over 1000 houses are planned for this estate.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 2:16 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: anyone else bought land at warner lakes estate?

Interesting you should mention the Warner area, as I was just looking it up earlier.

A company up there just head-hunted me for some bookkeeping work, but I hadn't heard of it before, so I looked it up. Way to far for me, it's an hours travel from where I am! Must be a shortage of Accountants/Bookkeepers up there

Are the blocks of land South of Warner Road ? As there seem to be lots of overhead Power lines to the North of that road.