Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone done there own 136 visa application

anyone done there own 136 visa application

Old Oct 29th 2006, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all
Default anyone done there own 136 visa application

hi just wondering if anyone can tell me exatly what forms i should send, going on 136 with wife and 2 kids, have medical forms and xray forms also form 80 and form 47k.

thanks any help appreciated.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 3:48 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: anyone done there own 136 visa application

Have you read booklet 6 from the DIMIA website,you'll get all the info you need,it's daunting but just do it a bit at a time at a time when you can give it your full concentration and you'll be fine.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 3:54 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone done there own 136 visa application

StillinScotland,

I'm sure you've seen this already, but heres the link to the 136 checklist which details everything you need to send.

www.immi.gov.au/skilled/checklists/136.pdf