Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?

Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?

Old Oct 27th 2008, 12:41 pm
ClairePagani

Pagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?

Hi everyone, just found this thread. Coming to the Sunshine Coast on 31st Dec - NEW YEAR, NEW LIFE!!! I am working in Maroochydore so looking for a permanent rental with a pool within 20mins drive of there, preferably within the catchment area of a good school. Have 2 boys age 5 and 8 who are looking forward to doing some surfing!

What is everyone doing on the 31st Dec. Anyone going to the party on the beach at Mooloolaba?

Claire and Jim
Old Oct 28th 2008, 11:53 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

HI! Welcome to the coast, i live in Caloundra, will probably be at kings beach for the fireworks. Hope it is all you hope, if you need to know anything i will try to help...although i have only been here 2months!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:19 pm
ClairePagani

Pagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nice

Hi Betsyboob,

Will maybe see you at the fireworks. Would like to know how you like Caloundra so will pm you at some point if that is OK,

Claire