British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/anyone-coming-sunshine-coast-545783/)

sklinky Jun 28th 2008 10:01 pm

Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?
 
Just wondered if anyone is coming to the sunshinecoast? The weather is great eventough it's winter and the whales are on the way!!!!
:thumbsup:

BB and LG Jul 1st 2008 12:33 pm

Re: Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?
 
Yes! But not for about 2 years.
Visa's granted etc but have to sort out a few things before we go.
We had a good look around last year and stayed with a friend for a while who lives at Sunrise Beach. We really liked it around that area and are thinking we might live that way.
Any info you can give on living on the Sunshine Coast would be much appreciated....good or bad!:)

camacazi Jul 1st 2008 2:21 pm

Re: Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?
 

Originally Posted by sklinky (Post 6514380)
Just wondered if anyone is coming to the sunshinecoast? The weather is great eventough it's winter and the whales are on the way!!!!
:thumbsup:

hi

hope to be caloundra early next year!!
me, oh and 2 kids:):)

the4ofus Jul 1st 2008 3:07 pm

Re: Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?
 
We'll be there from 6th September :thumbsup: Initially staying in Mooloolaba, don't know where we'll end up tho :ohmy:

Can't wait,

Lynn xx

marc and nadine Jul 1st 2008 6:53 pm

Re: Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?
 
Hi I'd just like to say Hello to everyone.
We're coming to the Sunshine Coast at the end of September, and can't wait!
We'll be around Maroochydore looking for a place to live and also a job.
marc.

Paddy_M Jul 1st 2008 7:22 pm

Re: Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?
 
Will be there at the end of July :D

...but only for a holiday this time!

Couple of interviews lined up.

shark bait Jul 1st 2008 8:04 pm

Re: Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?
 
yeh!
we are heading over on dec 1st :thumbsup:
me ,bread knife & two boys 6&8
going to rent nr mudjimba ,again not sure where we will end up.
but sure to be surfin those waves :cool:

sklinky Jul 3rd 2008 3:18 am

Re: Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?
 

Originally Posted by BB and LG (Post 6522485)
Yes! But not for about 2 years.
Visa's granted etc but have to sort out a few things before we go.
We had a good look around last year and stayed with a friend for a while who lives at Sunrise Beach. We really liked it around that area and are thinking we might live that way.
Any info you can give on living on the Sunshine Coast would be much appreciated....good or bad!:)

Hi there,
what info would you like?
Check out my blog at the link below and let me know what you think!!!!
:thumbsup:
If you need anything else feel free to get in touch!!!

sklinky Jul 3rd 2008 3:22 am

Re: Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?
 

Originally Posted by marc and nadine (Post 6523753)
Hi I'd just like to say Hello to everyone.
We're coming to the Sunshine Coast at the end of September, and can't wait!
We'll be around Maroochydore looking for a place to live and also a job.
marc.

Hi guys,
You will be here in spring which is good to get used to the weather!!! Let me know if you are looking at renting or buying as I may be able to give a hand!!
Good luck with everything, all the stress is well worth while!!!
:thumbsup:

BB and LG Jul 5th 2008 11:12 am

Re: Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?
 

Originally Posted by sklinky (Post 6528762)
Hi there,
what info would you like?
Check out my blog at the link below and let me know what you think!!!!
:thumbsup:
If you need anything else feel free to get in touch!!!

Hi,
We have had a look at the blog and it's great, loads of useful info.
Will definitely be in touch to find out more if thats ok.
Thanks:D

pommy Jul 5th 2008 2:49 pm

Re: Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?
 

Originally Posted by sklinky (Post 6514380)
Just wondered if anyone is coming to the sunshinecoast? The weather is great eventough it's winter and the whales are on the way!!!!
:thumbsup:

we will be there on the 18th of august cant wait.staying in kings beach caloundra for 5 weeks while we find a rental not sure what area we want to settle in yet so any suggestions appreciated .we have two kids 13 and 10 so if you coud sugest good schools that would be great
thanks jim:thumbsup:

sklinky Jul 6th 2008 12:54 am

Re: Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?
 

Originally Posted by marc and nadine (Post 6523753)
Hi I'd just like to say Hello to everyone.
We're coming to the Sunshine Coast at the end of September, and can't wait!
We'll be around Maroochydore looking for a place to live and also a job.
marc.

Hi Marc,
please feel free to contact me on [email protected] as I can help you to find somewhere to live. Also what work do you do?

sklinky Jul 6th 2008 1:05 am

Re: Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?
 

Originally Posted by pommy (Post 6537340)
we will be there on the 18th of august cant wait.staying in kings beach caloundra for 5 weeks while we find a rental not sure what area we want to settle in yet so any suggestions appreciated .we have two kids 13 and 10 so if you coud sugest good schools that would be great
thanks jim:thumbsup:

Hi Jim,
Have a look at www.qld.gov.au They have all of the schools on the site and you can find out which are the better ones. Mountain Creek is supposed to be really good. I can help you find a rental property in Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Buderim, Mountain Creek areas. We personally are staying in Alexandra Headland until our house in Bli Bli is built. It is central on the coast and easy to travel anywhere for work. If you need anymore info please contact me on [email protected]
:thumbsup:

sklinky Jul 6th 2008 1:14 am

Re: Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?
 

Originally Posted by BB and LG (Post 6536910)
Hi,
We have had a look at the blog and it's great, loads of useful info.
Will definitely be in touch to find out more if thats ok.
Thanks:D

No worries, I am trying to keep the blog up to date, it's quite time consuming!!!! Feel free to stay in touch!!!
:thumbsup:

pommy Jul 6th 2008 10:44 am

Re: Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?
 

Originally Posted by sklinky (Post 6538724)
Hi Jim,
Have a look at www.qld.gov.au They have all of the schools on the site and you can find out which are the better ones. Mountain Creek is supposed to be really good. I can help you find a rental property in Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Buderim, Mountain Creek areas. We personally are staying in Alexandra Headland until our house in Bli Bli is built. It is central on the coast and easy to travel anywhere for work. If you need anymore info please contact me on [email protected]
:thumbsup:

cheers slinky we will have a good look around when we get there all part of the fun:thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:44 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.