Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone for coffee victoria point?

Anyone for coffee victoria point?

Old Jan 17th 2008, 2:45 am
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all
Smile Anyone for coffee victoria point?

Hi I wondered if anyone fancies meeting for a coffee at Victoria Point,was thinking tomorrow afternoon,at the cafe near the ferry that goes to Coochiemudlo?
Cheers Lorri
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:14 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone for coffee victoria point?

Originally Posted by supersonic4
Hi I wondered if anyone fancies meeting for a coffee at Victoria Point,was thinking tomorrow afternoon,at the cafe near the ferry that goes to Coochiemudlo?
Cheers Lorri
Can't do tomorrow but could do next week sometime (not mon or tue)/

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 17th 2008, 4:12 am
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

Hiya
i used to live at Victoria Point and would have joined you for coffee but i now live on the Sunshine Coast and its just a tad too far to drive.
Anyway...come on you Baysiders, some of you must be free to meet up
Old Jan 17th 2008, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all

Maybe I sould give everyone a bit more time to see if they can come,so next week will be fine,so what about thurs or friday arvo?
Let me know if thats ok for you all.
Cheers Lorri
Old Jan 18th 2008, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice

Originally Posted by supersonic4
Maybe I sould give everyone a bit more time to see if they can come,so next week will be fine,so what about thurs or friday arvo?
Let me know if thats ok for you all.
Cheers Lorri
Hi Lorri,

Im sure you ll get a better response once the kids go back to school which is tuesday 29th. There are loads of us on the Bayside and Im sure you'll get a good response as most of us are probably pulling our hair out and will be dying for some adult conversation and a coffee in peace. I would love to go for coffee once my son has gone back to school.

Sarah x
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

smiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to all

Hi Supersonic

I live in Victoria Point but have to work in the week except for Tuesdays.
Some of us expats quite often meet on Tuesdays at Coffee Secret at Raby Bay. You are more than welcome to join us usually from about 12 onwards. Just listen for the pommie accents!!!

Heather
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:59 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

I'm always happy to meet for coffee around Victoria Point when the kids are in school. How about doing something on the 1st or 2nd Feb once they are back?

Rebecca

Last edited by rebnatoli; Jan 18th 2008 at 10:57 pm. Reason: added info
Old Jan 19th 2008, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

kt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nice

Originally Posted by smiths
Hi Supersonic

Some of us expats quite often meet on Tuesdays at Coffee Secret at Raby Bay. You are more than welcome to join us usually from about 12 onwards. Just listen for the pommie accents!!!
Heather
Hi, I live in Victoria Point as well and don't work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Like The Smiths said we will be at Coffee Secret next week and you are more than welcome to come along.

Originally Posted by Whitby Wanderers
Hiya
i used to live at Victoria Point and would have joined you for coffee but i now live on the Sunshine Coast and its just a tad too far to drive.
Anyway...come on you Baysiders, some of you must be free to meet up

Hi Ange lovely to see you last week, hope you can make it for coffee again soon.
kathy x
Old Jan 19th 2008, 6:55 am
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

Thank you Kathy
I will arrange to come down on another Tuesday sometime soon.
It was lovely to catch up with you too.
Take care and remember you are always welcome to come here and stay over.
Ange xxx
Old Jan 19th 2008, 6:59 am
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by smiths
Hi Supersonic

Heather
Hi Heather - I think we met at the Icon bar a while ago - I didn't manage to make any of the Tuesdays before christmas due to moving and a new puppy but if its still going on I'll try and get by one Tuesday once my kids are back at school.