Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone in a cheery up mood??

anyone in a cheery up mood??

Old Jun 19th 2006, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default anyone in a cheery up mood??

just said goodbye to my mum, she stayed with us for 8wks.
feels like our farewells when we left 8mths ago, horrible feeling of emptiness, doesnt in any way make me want to return to uk, just makes you wish you had savoured every last moment together.
certainly brings it home how far away your loved ones are.
didnt think i had any more tears left in me to cry, but they kept coming
ohwell, hopefully see her again in a years time.

Trish
xx
Old Jun 19th 2006, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone in a cheery up mood??

Originally Posted by jimtrish
feels like our farewells when we left 8mths ago, horrible feeling of emptiness, doesnt in any way make me want to return to uk, just makes you wish you had savoured every last moment together.

Trish
xx
Here have a tissue.

Things will get back to normal soon - blow your nose and wash your face, and make yourself a cuppa tea
Old Jun 19th 2006, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
Here have a tissue.

Things will get back to normal soon - blow your nose and wash your face, and make yourself a cuppa tea
thankyou
Old Jun 19th 2006, 5:26 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimtrish

Trish
xx
Imagine it was my mother! That should bring a smile to your face oh and relief that she's gone There, now doesn't that feel better
Old Jun 19th 2006, 6:20 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Imagine it was my mother! That should bring a smile to your face oh and relief that she's gone There, now doesn't that feel better

Here have a Big hug and some K.Lor
Old Jun 19th 2006, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

You know, when I read your thread I thought to myself, how lovely to have a mum that means that much to you. What a precious gift. So many people on here struggle with their parents and there's so much bad feeling, whilst your sad because she's gone, aren't you lucky to have her.

Think of all the memory making moments you've had and write her a letter to tell her how special she is.

Thinking of you

Tracey.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Have a hug.

That year will fly by and you'll soon be seeing her again.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 8:00 am
Shopaholic

bradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ozzy dog
You know, when I read your thread I thought to myself, how lovely to have a mum that means that much to you. What a precious gift. So many people on here struggle with their parents and there's so much bad feeling, whilst your sad because she's gone, aren't you lucky to have her.

Think of all the memory making moments you've had and write her a letter to tell her how special she is.

Thinking of you

Tracey.
Wow, this brought tears to my eyes.

Virtual hug for you Trish.

Laura
Old Jun 19th 2006, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Thankyou so much, to everyone for your kind words. You are so right, i am lucky to have such a great mum, yep, shes a pain sometimes but who isnt, but shes brilliant.
shes all safe and sound is sydney at the moment, awaiting the flight to singapore.
thankyou again to you all

xx