Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone on the Central Coast?

Anyone on the Central Coast?

Old May 17th 2006, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Princess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nice
Default Anyone on the Central Coast?

We've actually been living in metro Sydney for the past 9 years but my husband wants to talk to me about possibly moving to the Central Coast as a friend of ours has offered him a job there.

We've visited many times and it is very beautiful and peaceful compared to SW Sydney. But how do you find life actually living there?

I think we would just rent out our house for a couple of years in case things don't work out.

Would appreciate some experiences.
Old May 17th 2006, 11:18 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Anyone on the Central Coast?

Originally Posted by Princess Leia
We've actually been living in metro Sydney for the past 9 years but my husband wants to talk to me about possibly moving to the Central Coast as a friend of ours has offered him a job there.

We've visited many times and it is very beautiful and peaceful compared to SW Sydney. But how do you find life actually living there?

I think we would just rent out our house for a couple of years in case things don't work out.

Can't help as we live south side of the water from Central Coast.
Thought I'd give you a bump though. There are a few who live up there, like JimJimClevs.
If you don't need to commute back to the city for work, then that's a huge plus.
Old May 18th 2006, 8:17 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gedge
Can't help as we live south side of the water from Central Coast.
Thought I'd give you a bump though. There are a few who live up there, like JimJimClevs.
If you don't need to commute back to the city for work, then that's a huge plus.
You haven't forgotten my new name then, Gedge

Jim Jim
Old May 18th 2006, 8:22 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Princess Leia

Hiya

We're up at Terrigal. There are a good few of us now on this forum in the Central Coast area.

As with all areas, there are some good parts to live and some not so.

How can I help - which town has your husband been offered work in?

As Gedge has said, not having to commute down to Sydney would be a big bonus for living here.

Regards

Jim