Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone In Butler Etc Want To Meet Up?

Anyone In Butler Etc Want To Meet Up?

Old Feb 16th 2007, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

jo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nice
Default Anyone In Butler Etc Want To Meet Up?

Hi there

We have been in Butler for 5 weeks and wondered if anyone near enough fancies getting together for a chat? Have 2 girls 4 & 12, so maybe a park etc might be a good idea?

Anyone up for it???

Jo

x x
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone In Butler Etc Want To Meet Up?

Wow... only 5 weeks?
How are you finding it here? Things been ok for you?

Yeah... we'd come along for a chat!!
We live in Wanneroo (myself and my partner - no kids yet though!)
We've been here since October.

I put a thread on here last week... (last minute one though)!
We went to Yanchep for a BBQ so i just asked if anyone was at a loose end, i didn't realise that so few checked this part of the forum regularly!
But it was gorgeous, it's no nice there!

Mish x x x
Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

Chergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really nice

Hi Guys welcome to WA! We have been here since November and we are loving it.We will be moving up to Mindarie at the end of this month we have 3 kids age 11,7 & 3. Meeting up for a chat sounds like a good idea I will PM you when we move. did you know that a group of us (mostly females) meet up at Hillary's on a Thursday at 12pm for a coffee and a chat its a great way to meet new people the girls I have met are all very nice and welcoming you should come along.

Cherie Anne
Old Feb 17th 2007, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Chergar
Hi Guys welcome to WA! We have been here since November and we are loving it.We will be moving up to Mindarie at the end of this month we have 3 kids age 11,7 & 3. Meeting up for a chat sounds like a good idea I will PM you when we move. did you know that a group of us (mostly females) meet up at Hillary's on a Thursday at 12pm for a coffee and a chat its a great way to meet new people the girls I have met are all very nice and welcoming you should come along.

Cherie Anne
Hi Cherie Anne

I'd love to meet up at Hillary's, but myself and my partner both work full time!
So we never get chance to make it!
It'll be a couple of years before we have children, so i'm unlikely to get Thursday's off til then!!

Maybe i'll have to pull a sickie!!

Mish x x x
Old Feb 17th 2007, 12:53 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jo&neil
Hi there

We have been in Butler for 5 weeks and wondered if anyone near enough fancies getting together for a chat? Have 2 girls 4 & 12, so maybe a park etc might be a good idea?

Anyone up for it???

Jo

x x
I'm in Butler and always happy to meet up - just started work so will have to work round that

Gillian
Old Feb 18th 2007, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

kmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant future

Hi Guys
We moved in October 06,living in Ridgewood. Theres me Sam, hubbie Keith and 4 kids , 2 girls 16 & 8 and 2 boys 13 & 7 the youngest 2 go to mindaire.Where is your 7yr and 11 yr going Cherie Anne ? Mindaire is a really good school. My 13 yr old goes to Clarkson and my personal opinion on that school is dont beleive everything you hear , I was dreading it but he loves it and has made loads of really good mates.If any one is meeting up give us a yell would love to get a social life again.lol
Old Feb 19th 2007, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

jo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nice

Hi guys

sounds great that theres a few of us willing to get together, might come along to the place at Hillarys...does anyone know the name of it please??

Perhaps we could all get together one saturday if anyones free??

We are settling in ok at the mo... still very strange tho.. as we're not working just yet...oh doing his practical electrical exam soon...so I suppose we'r kind of in holiday mode still...although the kids are at school!!!

Great to hear from you, please pm me if you want to meet up...

Jo
x x
Old Feb 19th 2007, 2:15 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kmtsst
Hi Guys
We moved in October 06,living in Ridgewood. Theres me Sam, hubbie Keith and 4 kids , 2 girls 16 & 8 and 2 boys 13 & 7 the youngest 2 go to mindaire.Where is your 7yr and 11 yr going Cherie Anne ? Mindaire is a really good school. My 13 yr old goes to Clarkson and my personal opinion on that school is dont beleive everything you hear , I was dreading it but he loves it and has made loads of really good mates.If any one is meeting up give us a yell would love to get a social life again.lol

Hi

We are also in Ridgewood. me ( Nicky) husband John & 10 year old daughter. Would also like to meet up sometime.

Nicky
Old Feb 19th 2007, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

kmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant future

Hi Nicky
Where abouts in Ridgewood are you and how long you been in perth for ? Was that your party on Saturday if so where was my invite a bloke did come round and warn us about a 30th birthday bash if not did you hear it sounded like a good night.
Sam
Old Feb 19th 2007, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nicky
Where abouts in Ridgewood are you and how long you been in perth for ? Was that your party on Saturday if so where was my invite a bloke did come round and warn us about a 30th birthday bash if not did you hear it sounded like a good night.
Sam
LOL ! no it wasnt us, mind you an invite would of been nice. Just waved my sister & her family off back to the UK so definatly needed cheering up on Saturday night. We have been in perth since last April & in Ridgewood since August. We are in Twilight Circuit ! Where abouts are you ?

Nicky
Old Feb 19th 2007, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

We are in Corinda Way.Hope you are not feeling to down about your sis leaving.My 16 yr olds boyfriend has gone back to the uk after a 6 week stay she is gutted . God I hope she finds an oz boy soon will be gutted if she returns to uk nxt year.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

We are in Corinda Way.Hope you are not feeling to down about your sis leaving.My 16 yr olds boyfriend has gone back to the uk after a 6 week stay she is gutted . God I hope she finds an oz boy soon will be gutted if she returns to uk nxt year.

It must be tough for her, much easier to move when they are younger isnt it ? Corrinda Way !! is that the posh new bit ? We are in the older part of Ridgewood. Anyway back to the boring housework, then got to pick up my daughter from school in Butler.
hope to meet you when something gets organised !

Nicky
Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

Chergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really nice

Hi Guys
Hi Sam, I have enrolled my kids in St Andrews primary school in Clarkson, I have been up for a tour and it seems like a lovely school and the great thing about it is that there is space for all 3 of my kids. I move at the end of Feb beginning of March it would be good to meet up with you guys.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jo&neil
Hi guys

sounds great that theres a few of us willing to get together, might come along to the place at Hillarys...does anyone know the name of it please??

Perhaps we could all get together one saturday if anyones free??

We are settling in ok at the mo... still very strange tho.. as we're not working just yet...oh doing his practical electrical exam soon...so I suppose we'r kind of in holiday mode still...although the kids are at school!!!

Great to hear from you, please pm me if you want to meet up...

Jo
x x
Hi Jo ! We all meet at the Quay restaurant just at the beginning of Hillarys usually sitting on the long wooden tables. You should come along you will enjoy it. I will send you a PM with my mobile number so that you can find us easier should you decide to come along.

Cherie Anne xx
Old Feb 19th 2007, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

Hi
I might give the Hillarys meet a go aswell if thats ok. Corinda Way straight down whitsunday Ave your there
Sam

Last edited by kmtsst; Feb 19th 2007 at 6:40 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.