Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone from Bournemouth or surrounding areas

Anyone from Bournemouth or surrounding areas

Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

greggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anyone from Bournemouth or surrounding areas

Hi just wondered if there was anyone from our local area heading to Brisbane soon, myself (mark) and my wife (Joanne) and our 3 year old daughter are moving to Brisbane once we sell up. Just waiting to pay the bond and receive our visa, would love to hear from anyone local in the same position.

Mark & Jo
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone from Bournemouth or surrounding areas

Originally Posted by greggsy
Hi just wondered if there was anyone from our local area heading to Brisbane soon, myself (mark) and my wife (Joanne) and our 3 year old daughter are moving to Brisbane once we sell up. Just waiting to pay the bond and receive our visa, would love to hear from anyone local in the same position.

Mark & Jo
Yep, me, hubby and two girls of 7 and 5 are heading for Brisbane in November!
Just need that visa!
Claire.
(Southampton).
Old Aug 25th 2005, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

greggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Yep, me, hubby and two girls of 7 and 5 are heading for Brisbane in November!
Just need that visa!
Claire.
(Southampton).
Where abouts in Brisbane are you going we are heading to Ferny Grove then onto bayside area once we are settled
Old Aug 25th 2005, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Pinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Anyone from Bournemouth or surrounding areas

Hello

My family and I live in Tuckton, Me, Husband and two children, girl aged 8 and Boy aged 5!

We are not sure where we are moving to as yet but have Brisbane as well and outskirts of Sydney in mind!

What Visa did you apply for? Not long for you then!!

Donna
Old Aug 25th 2005, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pinkyfox
Hello

My family and I live in Tuckton, Me, Husband and two children, girl aged 8 and Boy aged 5!

We are not sure where we are moving to as yet but have Brisbane as well and outskirts of Sydney in mind!

What Visa did you apply for? Not long for you then!!

Donna
Applied for a skilled independent visa as i am an aircraft engineer by trade. takes a while to sort out but we used a company in Parkstone "Wessex Migration" a father and son team who are great. They do all the work and we just signed on the dotted line, oh yer and paid over the money. We are going to Brisbane partly because my sister is there but mainly due to nice people, good weather and great beaches. Hoping to be on our way by Xmas thats if we ever sell our house. How far down the line are you, i used to live in tuckton as a kid opposite the church. If you need any advice send us a pm
Mark and Jo
Old Aug 25th 2005, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Mark & Jo
Hi,
We are from Poole!!! Moving to Brisbane on 28th Dec 2005 :scared: - myself (Tracy), husband (Martin) and 26month old daughter....
You decided anywhere in particular to move to? Been there B4?

Good luck
Old Aug 25th 2005, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tabby
Hi,
We are from Poole!!! Moving to Brisbane on 28th Dec 2005 :scared: - myself (Tracy), husband (Martin) and 26month old daughter....
You decided anywhere in particular to move to? Been there B4?

Good luck
Going to stay in Ferny Grove in northern suburbs to start with as my sister is there but going to live in an area called bayside. It has suburbs such as wellington Point, Cleveland, Birkdale. There is another site like this one called bayside brits have a look on :
http://s6.invisionfree.com/BrisbaneBaysideBrits
Run by someone called ABC Diamond, its very helpful . I take it you have sold up and ready to go, it would be nice to know someone there with a girl similar age to our daughter (3 in September). Good luck and let us know where you end up.
Mark and Jo
Old Aug 25th 2005, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Going to stay in Ferny Grove in northern suburbs to start with as my sister is there but going to live in an area called bayside. It has suburbs such as wellington Point, Cleveland, Birkdale. There is another site like this one called bayside brits have a look on :
http://s6.invisionfree.com/BrisbaneBaysideBrits
Run by someone called ABC Diamond, its very helpful . I take it you have sold up and ready to go, it would be nice to know someone there with a girl similar age to our daughter (3 in September). Good luck and let us know where you end up.
Mark and Jo
Just so happens.....We are moving to Bayside as my sister lives in ormiston and we are leaning towards Alexandra Hills ourself as house prices ar a bit lower.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tabby
Just so happens.....We are moving to Bayside as my sister lives in ormiston and we are leaning towards Alexandra Hills ourself as house prices ar a bit lower.
Good luck and maybe see you out there sometime. Can you tell me how to get the ticker factory on my profile it keeps failing.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Where abouts in Brisbane are you going we are heading to Ferny Grove then onto bayside area once we are settled

Hi again,
We have our flights booked for 10th November and are hoping to settle in Wynnum (Bayside). Getting fed up with waiting now but trying not to be inpatient as it's only been 12 weeks.
See you there!
Claire.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Good luck and maybe see you out there sometime. Can you tell me how to get the ticker factory on my profile it keeps failing.
Your ticker looks fine to me!! Keep in touch and let us know when you are booked etc etc. Good luck!!
Old Aug 26th 2005, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all,
Good luck to you all on your moves :scared: , we have just missed out on selling again the people we had interested opted to move to Swanage, typical. Still hoping to get there by Xmas time and hopefully see you all for a nice cold beer . Let us know how it all goes for everyone.

Mark, Jo and Georgia
Old Aug 26th 2005, 6:57 pm
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, we are from Totton, near Southampton but we are thinking of settling in Perth. Just wanted to pop in and say hi and wish you well! Katy
Old Aug 26th 2005, 7:41 pm
Anyone seen my coat???

chopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nice

I'm born and raised in B'mth, now living in Scummer with wife, dog and vehicle collection!!
Work in Bransgore.
TRA assesment going in beginning Sept so everything crossed!!

Cheers all.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

KerryG has a spectacular aura aboutKerryG has a spectacular aura aboutKerryG has a spectacular aura about

Hi y'all

My family and I are currently living in Weymouth as we sold our house in Sutton and moved down here to my Dads at the end of June. We have two kids, Lily - almost 4, and Finn - almost 2.
Our stuff is on a boat somewhere!! We fly out on the 19th September - aaahhh!!!!!!
We are heading to Byron Bay (2hrs ish south of Brisbane), as Adams Dad and cousins and friends live there. We have just sorted out somewhere to rent when we arrive - am soooo excited now!!!

Good luck to y'all!

Kerry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.