Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone booking flights with trailfinder?

anyone booking flights with trailfinder?

Old Feb 12th 2004, 7:43 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyone booking flights with trailfinder?

Just been looking on Ebay - someone is selling £975 woth of trailfinder vouchers - they want £850 but have had no bids and it ends tommorrow - might be worth a try at a cheaper price. Could save a couple of hundred.
Old Feb 12th 2004, 7:50 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Sounds bloody good to me - shame we have already booked ours!!
Old Feb 12th 2004, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Pollster
Sounds bloody good to me - shame we have already booked ours!!
We have used trailfinders many times. They give you about 30pound of vouchers each time you book. But you need to check what you can use them for. There are a lot of conditions on the back of them.

I have have heaps of them, big problem for us is you can only use one per flight booking. Might be very relevant info. Better check exactly how and what you can use them
Old Feb 12th 2004, 9:11 pm
WBB

Default Re: anyone booking flights with trailfinder?

Originally posted by maxpaxx
Just been looking on Ebay - someone is selling £975 woth of trailfinder vouchers - they want £850 but have had no bids and it ends tommorrow - might be worth a try at a cheaper price. Could save a couple of hundred.
if it sounds too good to be true...................

Old Feb 12th 2004, 9:29 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by dotty
We have used trailfinders many times. They give you about 30pound of vouchers each time you book. But you need to check what you can use them for. There are a lot of conditions on the back of them.

I have have heaps of them, big problem for us is you can only use one per flight booking. Might be very relevant info. Better check exactly how and what you can use them

Aha - the small print always screws things up - thanks for that warning to the less wordly wise there Dotty!
Old Feb 12th 2004, 9:58 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollster
Aha - the small print always screws things up - thanks for that warning to the less wordly wise there Dotty!

..all I'm saying is that these vouchers are not ones collected! They are someones wedding present like gift vouchers but they need the money so are cashing in.

Sometimes the glass really IS half full you lot!!!

Try and give someone a tip and someone will always look for the bad....

The guy has even called trailfinders there are no restrictions they are just vouchers!

..anyway if they are still there tommo I am going to call TF and see what prices they can give me..I might just purchse them myself.

I guess my glass is full
Old Feb 12th 2004, 10:03 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by maxpaxx
..all I'm saying is that these vouchers are not ones collected! They are someones wedding present like gift vouchers but they need the money so are cashing in.

Sometimes the glass really IS half full you lot!!!

Try and give someone a tip and someone will always look for the bad....

The guy has even called trailfinders there are no restrictions they are just vouchers!

..anyway if they are still there tommo I am going to call TF and see what prices they can give me..I might just purchse them myself.

I guess my glass is full
Reminds me of an old sayin :

The laws of commerce dictate that it is physically impossible to pay a little and get a lot !!!

A view shared by the marketing dept at B and Q !! pmsl..

good luck