Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone booked flights to Perth for Apr/May/June travel?

Anyone booked flights to Perth for Apr/May/June travel?

Old Feb 23rd 2005, 5:31 pm

NKSK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone booked flights to Perth for Apr/May/June travel?

Interested in any good deals (probably o/w). Cheapest I can find is about £390 incl taxes with SQ; £330 with Garuda.

Any others?
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone booked flights to Perth for Apr/May/June travel?

Originally Posted by NKSK
Interested in any good deals (probably o/w). Cheapest I can find is about £390 incl taxes with SQ; £330 with Garuda.

Any others?
They are really good prices. I was looking at flights with Singapore Airlines and they were £570 for june

don't mean to sound thick, but who is SQ?
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 9:31 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by leedslad
They are really good prices. I was looking at flights with Singapore Airlines and they were £570 for june

don't mean to sound thick, but who is SQ?
SQ are Singapore Airlines.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 9:36 pm

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NKSK

Any others?
Malaysian Airways £366 (Travelbag - April til June)
Singapore Airlines £387
Emirates £413
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gajjitt
Malaysian Airways £366 (Travelbag - April til June)
Singapore Airlines £387
Emirates £413
I've booked return flights with malaysia to Perth in June at around £570.
These were defo the cheapest airline around for return when I booked about three weeks ago, but don't know about one way, and don't know if the offer is still on.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

if you go to www.austravel.com and search for flights, there's some cheap one-way deals.
I just put in June 15th one way, and it's come back with Malaysia £308, Singapore £323, Qantas £408.
I expect there's taxes on top of that too.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DianneH68
if you go to www.austravel.com and search for flights, there's some cheap one-way deals.
I just put in June 15th one way, and it's come back with Malaysia £308, Singapore £323, Qantas £408.
yea i went into Austravel in Leeda and got the £570 return price for June, and was told it would be £700 :scared:
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 11:44 pm

NKSK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DianneH68
Great thanks for this.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:26 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

www.traveljungle.co.uk
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:50 am
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

With Singapore one way in late April £310 per adult excl tax, £372 with, kids £233/£296. Found singapore's own site gave the cheapest fares.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:55 am
joveazey

I've been looking to go 9th May and it's £1061 one way incl.everything for 2 adults and 1 child (with a seat). That's with Singapore with a stopover for 3 nights and both flights are at night so that HOPEFULLY my loony child will sleep !

Jo

Old Feb 24th 2005, 9:32 am

Originally Posted by bal56
With Singapore one way in late April £310 per adult excl tax, £372 with, kids £233/£296. Found singapore's own site gave the cheapest fares.
yep . i ditto that
Old Feb 24th 2005, 11:26 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by joveazey
I've been looking to go 9th May and it's £1061 one way incl.everything for 2 adults and 1 child (with a seat). That's with Singapore with a stopover for 3 nights and both flights are at night so that HOPEFULLY my loony child will sleep !

Jo
We`re looking at going at the end of May (2 adults and a 1 yr old by then)... we are wondering if it`ll be worth a childs fare to have a seat for our little girl to make it easier on her and us. Hmmmm. I think the diff is about £200 between infant (no seat) and child (seat).