Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone booked flights for Brisbane in August?

Anyone booked flights for Brisbane in August?

Old May 3rd 2007, 5:11 pm
JONES FAMILY

HOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone booked flights for Brisbane in August?

Thanks guys will check them out, we got quoted £3100 for 5 of us through IOM one way with Quantas which I think is expensive considering we never paid that much last christmas when we were out there (peak time)

Sarahx
Old May 3rd 2007, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going in August too, you lot just didn't know that I would be in one of your suitcases
Old May 3rd 2007, 6:15 pm
UK to Brissy - August 07

smoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nice

Sorry TraceyD

I get carried away and forget who I've spoken with.

Hoppity we live in Barton le Clay now not far from yourselves so we seem to have followed the same path, Teesside, south and then Ozzzzzzzzz. Where are you headed in Brisbane when you get there?

We checked out the flight prices and found Singapore to be the cheapest at £1700 for 3 adults and 1 child. Flew with them last year and were great.
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smoggieswilltravel
I get carried away and forget who I've spoken with.
Me too, I always get confused with whos where and how far they are with their move