Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone from Berwick (Melbourne) or nearby?

Anyone from Berwick (Melbourne) or nearby?

Old Mar 17th 2007, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

Haley & Craig is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone from Berwick (Melbourne) or nearby?

Hello!
Is there anyone living in Berwick or nearby? We have been here for 4 months now, are now a bit more settled and would love to meet some new people!
Husband has now started work but I am a stay at home mum to Connor (2) and new baby due mid May.

Haley
Old Mar 17th 2007, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

matt n ann marie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone from Berwick (Melbourne) or nearby?

Hi, we are in Narre Warren North though only just over the Berwick border. Have a 5 year old who's just started prep and a 3 year old. I'm a stay at home mum though I'm looking for part time work at the mo. We've only been here since last August. If you'd like to get together feel free to Pm me.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 11:34 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

There is a meet up in Dandenong Ranges park on 21st April if either of you are interested.
More details on Britvics.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Ann Marie,
Thanks for the reply! Will pm you.

Bordy - thanks for the info on the meet up. Unfortunately we won't be able to make it as I have an antenatal class that day but will definately come to the meet ups in the spring.

Cheers!
Haley
Old Apr 28th 2007, 6:44 am
What am I doing??!!

naifyboy is just really nicenaifyboy is just really nicenaifyboy is just really nicenaifyboy is just really nicenaifyboy is just really nicenaifyboy is just really nicenaifyboy is just really nicenaifyboy is just really nice

MY wife, son and I will be moving over to Narre Warren at the end of may.
we will be in rented for a while whilst we look at getting land and a house built either on the Chase or Bellbird Park estate.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Hi Naifyboy - it's Haley and Craig again!
We really like the chase too and hope to build there next year but are renting for at least our first year. How old is your son?
Haley
Old Apr 28th 2007, 10:43 am
What am I doing??!!

naifyboy is just really nicenaifyboy is just really nicenaifyboy is just really nicenaifyboy is just really nicenaifyboy is just really nicenaifyboy is just really nicenaifyboy is just really nicenaifyboy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Haley & Craig
Hi Naifyboy - it's Haley and Craig again!
We really like the chase too and hope to build there next year but are renting for at least our first year. How old is your son?
Haley
hi haley

we will be in rented for a few months - the company are paying for a while - then we will get one built once we are sure we like the area.
callum (my son) is 4 and my wife has another on the way.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 12:07 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by naifyboy
hi haley

we will be in rented for a few months - the company are paying for a while - then we will get one built once we are sure we like the area.
callum (my son) is 4 and my wife has another on the way.
Your wife will love the area. All that shopping
Old Apr 29th 2007, 1:47 am
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

We live in Pakenham which is about 10kms from Berwick but our girls are older 8 and nearly 12! We have just found out that the Italian in Berwick called Shanikas is opening one on Lakeside in Pakenham where we live in a few weeks!!!!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2007, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lindsay Clan
We live in Pakenham which is about 10kms from Berwick but our girls are older 8 and nearly 12! We have just found out that the Italian in Berwick called Shanikas is opening one on Lakeside in Pakenham where we live in a few weeks!!!!!!!
I was in Paky yesterday. Had a look at the Mitre 10 there, bought some sawhorses and then we had a chinese takeaway just to the west of the town on the highway. 33bucks for 4 adults for lunch.

Was impressed with the new CFA/SES/cops centre they have in Officer.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 8:54 am
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

Was impressed with the new CFA/SES/cops centre they have in Officer.[/QUOTE]

That's not in Officer, it's Pakenham!! It was only completed a few months ago and has been needed for a while. It's just across the road from the new Italian I mentioned.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Was impressed with the new CFA/SES/cops centre they have in Officer.
That's not in Officer, it's Pakenham!! It was only completed a few months ago and has been needed for a while. It's just across the road from the new Italian I mentioned.[/QUOTE]

I know - but as I've driven out of Paky, I always see it as Offr for some reason.
There's going to be a bit of infighting between SES and CFA - both agencies trying to get to jobs first.

There was talk about closing Paky CFA I think at some point.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:57 pm
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
That's not in Officer, it's Pakenham!! It was only completed a few months ago and has been needed for a while. It's just across the road from the new Italian I mentioned.
I know - but as I've driven out of Paky, I always see it as Offr for some reason.
There's going to be a bit of infighting between SES and CFA - both agencies trying to get to jobs first.

There was talk about closing Paky CFA I think at some point.[/QUOTE]

The border of where Pakenham ends and Officer starts is Cardinia rd which is up the hill and down the other side as you are leaving Pakenham. I shouldn't think they'll be closing it now that the new building is done!
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The border of where Pakenham ends and Officer starts is Cardinia rd which is up the hill and down the other side as you are leaving Pakenham. I shouldn't think they'll be closing it now that the new building is done!
It's funny, I drive down the Princes Highway there once a year because normally I take the Toomuc Valley Road to get to Paky itself - and even the Culture centre. I only took the Princes Highway on this occasion to get to Paky Tanks.

It's why I haven't seen the Emergency services centre.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:45 am
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
It's funny, I drive down the Princes Highway there once a year because normally I take the Toomuc Valley Road to get to Paky itself - and even the Culture centre. I only took the Princes Highway on this occasion to get to Paky Tanks.

It's why I haven't seen the Emergency services centre.

Ah Paky Tanks, that the man that's running around like a headless chicken at the moment because he's got so many orders to fill! Cultural centre is a great place. If you and your other half ever get a day off in the week together when the kids are at school they do a two course lunch for around $20 each. That's for a main course, pudding and a glass of wine and it's lovely!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.