Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ANYONE BEEN TO DRACULA'S IN QUEENSLAND

ANYONE BEEN TO DRACULA'S IN QUEENSLAND

Old Jun 30th 2007, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice
Default ANYONE BEEN TO DRACULA'S IN QUEENSLAND

Has anyone been to Draculas restaurant in Queensland do you recommend.
Never liked rocky horrer is it to do with that.Is Food good is it worth taking 17 year old.
Sue.xx
Old Jun 30th 2007, 4:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ANYONE BEEN TO DRACULA'S IN QUEENSLAND

We haven't got there yet but everyone I've spoken to about the place say go for it, it's a really good evening. I was a bit dubious but I haven't yet met anyone who said don't do it. Most people start laughing at reminiscing of their visit. The food is excellent and the shows are very good.

Only thing I was advised was not to wear anything that may stand out or make clever comments when going in. You will become the butt of many jokes throughout the evening and they will remember who you are.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

jdjnr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya,

I was at Draculas in surfers about two years ago and it was great fun...its not like Rocky Horror as such, basically its a cabaret type thing with dinner and a show - they do a few magic tricks as well i think - they have a bit of a laugh as they're bringing you to your table and you can have a drink before dinner. When i was there there was loads of families, the staff are really nice and they make an effort if you have any sort of special occassion ! Theres chance to take photos with all the monsters / characters at the end of the show and theres a really cool shop there that has unusual horror / cult stuff! Trying to remember back now but remember thinking it was very reasonable for a few hours entertainment and the dinner was really good though - i think it was about $50 per person - well worth it and a good but of fun!!

Have fun,

Jon
Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:35 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

It's a good night out...get there early to soak up the atmosphere..well worth the money just to see the blokes behind the bar with metal bars thru their noses..