Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone arriving in Perth May 27th?

Anyone arriving in Perth May 27th?

Old Apr 15th 2005, 11:21 am
paula

paula879 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone arriving in Perth May 27th?

We are arriving May 27th via Maritius, (leaving UK May 21st).

We would love to hear from anyone arriving around the same time and perhaps meet up for a chat and a

We will be in the Padbury area for 3 weeks until we find somewhere more long term.

Have 3 children, Dan 15, Jay 12 and Jodie 8. It would be great if the kids could make some friends before they start school.

Thanks
Old Apr 15th 2005, 2:02 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone arriving in Perth May 27th?

Originally Posted by paula879

We would love to hear from anyone arriving around the same time and perhaps meet up for a chat and a

We will be in the Padbury area for 3 weeks until we find somewhere more long term.

Have 3 children, Dan 15, Jay 12 and Jodie 8. It would be great if the kids could make some friends before they start school.

Thanks
Hi Paula,

Well we will arrive on 28 April, we'll be living in Kingsley just around the corner from Padbury at first. PM me if you'd like to get in touch, there are three of us, myself, my wife Louise and my 11 month old daughter Laura.

All the best with your move.

Take care and perhaps see you onthe other side

Paul
Old Apr 16th 2005, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

chrisp6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks
we set off from Manchester 10am Friday 27th may and arrive Perth 28th May via Singapore Air.
regards
Chris
Old Apr 16th 2005, 7:46 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Be there a little later. Leaving Heathrow 1st of June, but are spending 2 wks in Malaysia on the way. Hit Perth 14th June. Be staying in Beckenham (south of the river).
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Theresa, Ian & Tim is on a distinguished road

We will hopefully be arriving in Perth end of June 05 as long as the house sale goes through ok. Will be staying with my aunt and uncle in Ellenbrook til we are sorted. Our son is 11. Don't know where we will settle down yet as it depends on the school Tim decides to go to and Ian's job. If you fancy a meet up for a drink after this date we're all in favour for it.

Regards
Theresa
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:52 am
paula

paula879 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all your messages. I will get in touch as soon as i can when we can get on line!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

alrobson will become famous soon enoughalrobson will become famous soon enough

Thanks
Hi,

Not arriving until a bit later (September 2nd), but we are from Leicester so maybe we can catch up when we get there if you are still up for some drinks and a chat.

Adrian