Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in or around South Yarra?

Anyone in or around South Yarra?

Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Martin J is just really niceMartin J is just really niceMartin J is just really niceMartin J is just really niceMartin J is just really niceMartin J is just really niceMartin J is just really niceMartin J is just really nice
Default Anyone in or around South Yarra?

9 days to go before we head out!

There was a scare earlier this week when the 457's were held up for some reason, now I am going on a 3 month Business Visa and the missus is on a 3 month Holiday visa. Talk about shredded nerves.

Anglo Pacific are emptying the house today and then the apartment in South Yarra gets it utilities connected.

Just wondered if there was anyone close to SY who fancied a rather large beer when we arrive?

I think we will need it!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:09 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in or around South Yarra?

Originally Posted by Martin J
9 days to go before we head out!

There was a scare earlier this week when the 457's were held up for some reason, now I am going on a 3 month Business Visa and the missus is on a 3 month Holiday visa. Talk about shredded nerves.

Anglo Pacific are emptying the house today and then the apartment in South Yarra gets it utilities connected.

Just wondered if there was anyone close to SY who fancied a rather large beer when we arrive?

I think we will need it!
I work near South Yarra.

There's a chap on here who posts occasionally, think he's called Pommy Dan or something, he lives there.

Good luck with the move!

Buzzy
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 7:25 am
Lil
Just Joined

Lil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Anyone in or around South Yarra?

I live in South Yarra on Toorak road. Drink plenty of water on flight so you don't get jetlagged!!!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone in or around South Yarra?

Hi there

I live in Sunny SY, on the corner of Williams and Toorak.

Flick me a PM or jump on this thread when you get here and be happy to introduce you to the 'delights' of Chapel St.

Dan