British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Anyone in or around Mandurah? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/anyone-around-mandurah-379965/)

TheGreenz Jun 18th 2006 2:31 am

Anyone in or around Mandurah?

We are currently in Mackay QLD on a 457 temp long stay visa, we are starting our permanent residency application this week, the company my husband is currently working for are bloody cavemen and have no clue how to treat their workers! we may have found another company that will be willing to sponsor my husband so we are checking out the area now and just want some more info on Mandurah.

Any info would be great

Rachel G.

cranni Jun 18th 2006 2:39 am

Re: Anyone in or around Mandurah?

Originally Posted by TheGreenz
We are currently in Mackay QLD on a 457 temp long stay visa, we are starting our permanent residency application this week, the company my husband is currently working for are bloody cavemen and have no clue how to treat their workers! we may have found another company that will be willing to sponsor my husband so we are checking out the area now and just want some more info on Mandurah.

Any info would be great

Rachel G.

what does hubby do

netti Jun 18th 2006 3:23 am

Any info would be great

Rachel G.

Hi Rachel
Found a fantastic site last week, which may be of some help to you
www.emi-great.com lots of info and contacts for the Rockingham?Mandurah are

TheGreenz Jun 18th 2006 5:19 am

Hubby is a boilermaker

markaren Jun 18th 2006 6:02 am

Been in Mandurah 8 years now if I can be of any help just let me know, dont know much about boiler makers though

mark

Any info would be great

Rachel G.

wulfruna Jun 18th 2006 6:36 am

I live at Mandurah a great place to live. Below is a Site which will give you some information. Many English people are settled here.

http://www.mymandurah.com/

julesandco Jun 18th 2006 10:06 am

Hi there,

We live in Secret Harbour, about 15 mins to the north of Mandurah. Anything you want to know - just ask! We've been here since November 05 on a business visa.

The whole area is booming. Construction is everywhere and house prices are rising every month. The train line is coming to Mandurah and should be usable by July next year - this will take you directly to Perth in under an hour.

It's lovely round here, very pretty and not as industrial as Rockingham.

Good luck with your sponsorship enquiries.

Jules

DebraH Jun 18th 2006 10:53 am

Originally Posted by julesandco
Hi there,

We live in Secret Harbour, about 15 mins to the north of Mandurah. Anything you want to know - just ask! We've been here since November 05 on a business visa.

The whole area is booming. Construction is everywhere and house prices are rising every month. The train line is coming to Mandurah and should be usable by July next year - this will take you directly to Perth in under an hour.

It's lovely round here, very pretty and not as industrial as Rockingham.

Good luck with your sponsorship enquiries.

Jules

we're heading there in september - can't wait