Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in or around Butler in Perth?

Wikiposts

Anyone in or around Butler in Perth?

Old Aug 6th 2008, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Paula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nice
Default Anyone in or around Butler in Perth?

Hiya Im new to this forum and my family and I are going through the visa process ready for our move to Oz this time next year and we're planning on going to Butler in Perth. Is there anyone here that is around that area?

We were out there in 2006 and this is where we rented a house and we loved the whole area and cant wait to get back

My hubby is a brickie and there seemed to be a lot of work round and about...is this still the case?

It would be lovely to chat to someone who lives around there

Ta

Paula xxx
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

Katmac has a spectacular aura aboutKatmac has a spectacular aura aboutKatmac has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anyone in or around Butler in Perth?

Hi We are hoping to locate to Butler also if we can sale our bungalow in time !!! Need to be out in Jan. OH is a carpenter and found lots of work but was also out there in 06,,. We do have friends living in Butler OH is an electrician and is busy so a good sign.. Hope it all works out for you x
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hi

We have stayed in Butler twice now and this is my view and only my view!

Its quite far out but close enough to drive to the station to get into Perth. Has plenty of facilities, shops etc.

The houses are lovely, big new estate and not too far from the beach. The downside for me is that it is very very british, often refered too as little britain. This is fine if thats what your after but I found it to be a bit strange.

Good luck.

Cx
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Hi

We have stayed in Butler twice now and this is my view and only my view!

Its quite far out but close enough to drive to the station to get into Perth. Has plenty of facilities, shops etc.

The houses are lovely, big new estate and not too far from the beach. The downside for me is that it is very very british, often refered too as little britain. This is fine if thats what your after but I found it to be a bit strange.

Good luck.

Cx

We live in the next suburb up, in Ridgewood. My daughter goes to Butler primary school. There are a lot of British who live there but plenty of other nationalities also.
My daughters best friend is South African and she has lots of Aussie mates.
Its a lovely place to live IMO especially for families.

Nicky