Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying under electronic equipment tradesperson

anyone applying under electronic equipment tradesperson

Old Jul 23rd 2007, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all
Default anyone applying under electronic equipment tradesperson

Hello everybody

have searched posts but could not find anyone well recent anyway, any one applied under electronic equipment trades person, i am just starting the tra application unlike you seasoned vets, any help with templates for references etc would much appreciated

thanks

david
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of
Default Re: anyone applying under electronic equipment tradesperson

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Hello everybody

have searched posts but could not find anyone well recent anyway, any one applied under electronic equipment trades person, i am just starting the tra application unlike you seasoned vets, any help with templates for references etc would much appreciated

thanks

david
David,

Check out the MODL list (Migration occupations in Demand for Australia) and see if your trade is on it. http://www.dimia.gov.au/skilled/gene...-in-demand.htm

I would advise you do a pre-assessment (usually free) with an agency before applying. They will let you know what your chances are. We used GoMatilda (www.gomatilda.com).

Good luck
Old Jul 24th 2007, 11:28 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

My husband was assessed as electronics equipment tradesperson about 20 months ago. It was on the SOL then, and a 60 point MODL occupation.
As for templates, sorry. Everyone else here did their own, so you'll have to as well. If you're paying an agent, then they can help you out. If you aren't then it might be worth the $$ to hire one for the TRA part.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dorothy
My husband was assessed as electronics equipment tradesperson about 20 months ago. It was on the SOL then, and a 60 point MODL occupation.
As for templates, sorry. Everyone else here did their own, so you'll have to as well. If you're paying an agent, then they can help you out. If you aren't then it might be worth the $$ to hire one for the TRA part.

hi dorothy and thanks for the reply.

obviously i am aware i will have to do my own, after all it is my work history, its the layout and level of information that i was looking for help with, not a free ride, i am told that the references for example are not like your usual "he worked here, good time keeper, etc etc

thanks for taking the time to reply

david
Old Jul 24th 2007, 11:47 pm
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
hi dorothy and thanks for the reply.

obviously i am aware i will have to do my own, after all it is my work history, its the layout and level of information that i was looking for help with, not a free ride, i am told that the references for example are not like your usual "he worked here, good time keeper, etc etc

thanks for taking the time to reply

david
I applied for an Electronic Instrument Trade dude, PM me wiht your email address and I'll send you some stuff.

Belive me, I would have prefered going back and doing my degree finals, then having to do the TRA all again.

As others would suggest, get an agent also, they are worth the money.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tomy2tums
I applied for an Electronic Instrument Trade dude, PM me wiht your email address and I'll send you some stuff.

Belive me, I would have prefered going back and doing my degree finals, then having to do the TRA all again.

As others would suggest, get an agent also, they are worth the money.
hi tomy 2tums

have pm you

many thanks

david