Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

OMG we got a case officer....

Now in a huge panic as we have to do police checks here and abroad and get out medicals done in 28 days!!!! was going to leave all this until we were on holiday at xmas.

panic stations
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

finally - i have some news........................................

after nearly 15 weeks of waiting...............................

we've got a full ack - email received from agent this morning
(never received pre-ack, but full acks good for me!)

lisa
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hereshoping

Now in a huge panic as we have to do police checks here and abroad and get out medicals done in 28 days!!!! was going to leave all this until we were on holiday at xmas.

panic stations
flippin heck.........fantastic news (what a suprise - a good one at that! - i've read on other posts, that as long as you can show you are in the middle of organising your police & meds etc, like receipts for PCC's (they send you one while it is being processed) or proof the med has been done or sent, the CO's are happy with that!)

good luck - start organising
lisa
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

sorry to hog the thread for myself - but have just copied this from another thread.

As of 6 November 2007 the ASPC Admin Section is processing applications as
> follows:
>
> Onshore Applications: receipting and acknowledging applications received on
> 5 November 2007.
>
> Offshore Applications received after 1 September 2007: receipting and
> acknowledging applications received on 5 November 2007.
>
> Offshore Applications received prior to 1 September 2007*: receipting
> applications received on 6 August 2007 and acknowledging applications
> received on 23 July 2007.

hopefully most of us julyees who havent heard anything should very soon - fingers crossed!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hereshoping

panic stations
fantastic news OMG ours should be soon then better get these pc sent off, has anyone got the link for the medicals only printed some off a few months ago but read they have been updated, im feeling your excitment thought us julys would be waiting a lot longer well done you
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lolylew

lisa
Wehey, great news is that all of us julys who have now had full acks, jeepers bring on them case officers feeling good today after reading hereshopings news,
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

SHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the rough

lisa
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! lets hope they allocate the case officers soon!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

SHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lcys2460
Feeling a bit flat today... found out late yesterday that after nearly 5 months our buyer has dropped out, so back to square 1 again....
sorry for your dissapointment with the house, we have had our house on the market since June with only one viewing! sending you some house selling karma! good luck!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

lcys2460 will become famous soon enoughlcys2460 will become famous soon enough

Wow Debby - 2 house sales fell through! I'd be well gutted to get that far twice for nothing! Third time lucky eh - good luck.

Fab news on the acknowledgements - I saw the dates too and thought can only be good for July peeps still waiting - wahooooo.

Can't believe you have a CO though Hereshoping - how cool, hopefully its all speeding up a bit again!

Good luck everybody
Lynda x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

lcys2460 will become famous soon enoughlcys2460 will become famous soon enough

In my excitement on hearing about acknowledgements and CO's - I forgot to thank all of you for your lovely words of support re: the house sale.
Feeling better today, had a massive house clean yesterday and praying for viewings and that next buyer soon!
Lynda x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

flippin heck.........fantastic news (what a suprise - a good one at that! - i've read on other posts, that as long as you can show you are in the middle of organising your police & meds etc, like receipts for PCC's (they send you one while it is being processed) or proof the med has been done or sent, the CO's are happy with that!)

good luck - start organising
lisa
yeah great surprise,

Will have to try and organise everything today to try and meet their deadline. Hopefully if we start sorting it today we can get it all done within the deadline, though this is complicated by the fact I need police checks from 2 countries and trnaslations.

Hope more COs come soon.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

deano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lcys2460
In my excitement on hearing about acknowledgements and CO's - I forgot to thank all of you for your lovely words of support re: the house sale.
Feeling better today, had a massive house clean yesterday and praying for viewings and that next buyer soon!
Lynda x
Sorry to hear this - I'm a great believer that when one door closes, another opens and maybe/hopefully things will work out even better. As others have said, maybe you'll get a better offer, maybe the timings will suit you more. With all the good news for us Julyees, there is lots of good karma flying around
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

marwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the rough

lisa
Same here - Ack & Ref number received this morning, no pre-ack received. Subclass 136, no agent, received by ASPC 16.07, took money 22.08, Ack 07.11. Now to get meds & pccs sorted - feels good to actually be able to do something proactive rather than sit waiting on emails. Bring on the CO.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by marwood
Same here - Ack & Ref number received this morning, no pre-ack received. Subclass 136, no agent, received by ASPC 16.07, took money 22.08, Ack 07.11. Now to get meds & pccs sorted - feels good to actually be able to do something proactive rather than sit waiting on emails. Bring on the CO.
wow....fab news, congrats

lisa
Old Nov 7th 2007, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by marwood
wehey great news for you too things sure are moving now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.