Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by vickys
Loads of congrats to Deb's and Clara, really hope mine is next. Been advised by agent should be any day now so here's hoping
It's coming soon babe
Not too sure whether to get med's done or not, cautious about the wait at the LCU being approx 10 weeks going on time lines. Anyone else not done med's and PCC's done yet?? I'm wary as, if we get our visa's through taking "12 months" as previously advised that doesn't give us much time to sell the house and get there is we have to be there by November and we may have to do them again. Think i'm thinking too much but i just don't know with the back log that there appears to be at the moment
Originally Posted by Clara W
Thanks... You must be next I never thought it was going to be me! It all seems so unreal. I still haven't seen anything in writing or spoken to my agent I am waiting for them to get in touch to believe it!

I was advised not to get my medials and police checks done because everything was taking so long! The latest advice my agent said was 12-18 months but it seems like catch 22. If you don't get them done then you run the risk of falling behind because you are stuck in the back log LCU.

I think too much too... Is there any other way when you are in such a what if situation!
Don't we all? My thoughts are that we have house to sell & can't really afford to be in position of having to verify visa & not being ready to move! it helps, 'cos apart from occasional wobbles, am generally manging to be quite chilled about it all
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Get you I wish I could be chilled I am a wreck!!! LOL I keep saying I am going to let it go but then I am suddenly consumed by it all thinking OMG what am I doing....

I am now breaking down each task and working at that... she says....HA HA... Watch this space for my next rant!

How many Julyees are still waiting for an acknowledgement?
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Get you I wish I could be chilled I am a wreck!!! LOL I keep saying I am going to let it go but then I am suddenly consumed by it all thinking OMG what am I doing....

I am now breaking down each task and working at that... she says....HA HA... Watch this space for my next rant!

Of course, I am completely delusional aswell
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Love it!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:10 pm
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

At this stage we might be all applying for work in the funny farm.
Love to get the medicals done, but as i said before, i'd rather wait til i'm asked for them in case anything goes wrong with the paperwork, hate to be the pesemist
Brendan
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Mmmmmm well i jsut don't know, think i'll sleep on it for now, maybe just i'll enquire as to how long it'll take to get an appointment and get the med's done once i book an appointment and start doing a ring round the area for prices too. Then make a decision!!! The other thing i have just thought of though is if we get the med's done before Christmas then there will be big delays with the postal or courier services with them being so busy.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Full ack today!!
However at work and they have clammped down on opening attachments so will have to wait until I get home!!! Bugger.
Caroline
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Billy_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really nice

Me for one... Documents recieved on 21/7 but as of today 2/11 aboslutely no communication. Don't know even if they have taken payment yet.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Billy_NoMates
Me for one... Documents recieved on 21/7 but as of today 2/11 aboslutely no communication. Don't know even if they have taken payment yet.

snap
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinejones3
Full ack today!!
However at work and they have clammped down on opening attachments so will have to wait until I get home!!! Bugger.
Caroline
Congratulations Caroline !!!!

Deb
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Billy_NoMates
I'm so sorry to hear that......Hope you hear something soon FINGERS CROSSED

Deb
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

Cubbers will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by linds
well done everyone, we are finally moving along and have had another good week, those who are still waiting, you can feel us willing on aspc to send those acknowledgments!!!!
Hi all, well done to those who've heard somethin. As we have taken a small step forward ourselves i've decided to start the ball rolling with some therapeutic poetry. Please feel free to add to it. It has felt great to focus on something else for a few moments. In fact by the time we hear something else i'll probably have published my own poetry book!!!
Take care everyone. and enjoy....

A long and troubled week has passed us all by
News for some, non for us….we all wonder why,
We’ve checked our computers, and stared hard at the screen,
But few seem to hear much, is it all just a dream?

Just wait till Monday I’m sure we’ll hear,
We tell ourselves, but nothings clear.
Police checks and meds we’re doing or done,
Proof that we’re eligible, a bit more of the fun.

Then one day……to our surprise
Those hardworking aussie folk, our hopes do rise,
We haven’t been forgotten, they’re just making sure,
That we are ready, before they open the door.

Waiting for our answers, is hard to bare,
This is supposed to be a dream, not a night-mare.:curse:
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations Caroline - get opening the wine

Fab poem cubbers - keep them coming

Think positive all you Julyeeeeeeees who haven't recieved your acknowledgements yet, they're on there way!!! We are August applicants but i just thought i'd have a peep to see how you are all getting on,

Debbie x
(Gosh- how many Debs are going to OZ, there's loads of us LOL
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by carolinejones3
Full ack today!!
Caroline

Congratulations Caroline. Enjoy the celebrations tonight!!

Debbie
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Congrats carolinejones Just the CO next!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.