Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:24 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Don't think that they have a great rep on here but who cares, it's only 24hrs out of the rest of your life!
Just get yourselves there
Sal you dont know his kids oh and his missus,Qantas are gonna have a tough 24 hours
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Sal you dont know his kids oh and his missus,Qantas are gonna have a tough 24 hours
If they are related to you, I can imagine it will be hell
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by brendan d
Hi folks, havn't been about for awhile. Hope things are going well for everyone. We move out of our house next wed, so i thought i would start looking at flights for following week and there are none available until oct 20th :curse:.

Anyone have any experiences with Quantas, as they are the only ones available on oct 4th.

Brendan
We've heard Quantas themselves are fine, but the trouble comes if any of the legs are with BA, not so good. We are flying out with Cathay Pacific, and also heard Singapore are good. DON'T go with Garuda, or an airline that uses them. I have flown once with them because they were cheap, and feared for my life. Hope this helps.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:35 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

If they are related to you, I can imagine it will be hell
Got it in one
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Got it in one
I thought that was so

Which bit of Oz are you all heading to so that I can avoid it????
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:39 pm
FREE TIBET

I thought that was so

Which bit of Oz are you all heading to so that I can avoid it????
I arrived yesterday,nosey
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I arrived yesterday,nosey
What the hell are you doing on here then?
Shouldn't you be giving the wife a big reunion something or other or are you letting her rest for a short while?
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:49 pm
FREE TIBET

What the hell are you doing on here then?
Shouldn't you be giving the wife a big reunion something or other or are you letting her rest for a short while?
She being the obedient wife she is has gone to work
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

She being the obedient wife she is has gone to work

So, when do you start work?
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:57 pm
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

If you had to listen to him all day you would be at work too. Evan me ma threw him out

Brendan
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:58 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by brendan d
If you had to listen to him all day you would be at work too. Evan me ma threw him out

Brendan
I chose to leave,ok she didnt exactly break down and try to drag me back
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I chose to leave,ok she didnt exactly break down and try to drag me back
Why would she?

I expect she is going to cry buckets when brendan leaves though!
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:03 pm
FREE TIBET

Why would she?

I expect she is going to cry buckets when brendan leaves though!
Look you just go to bed and leave our family thread
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Look you just go to bed and leave our family thread
Actually, it's you who should leave as I don't believe you were a July 2007 applicant were you?

Jeez Brendan, you're not moving to be near BB are you? Do you need medical help? Will I send the men in white coats round?
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:09 pm
FREE TIBET

Actually, it's you who should leave as I don't believe you were a July 2007 applicant were you?

Jeez Brendan, you're not moving to be near BB are you? Do you need medical help? Will I send the men in white coats round?
Ooops thats true,see ya

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.