Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Sep 6th 2007, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

lcys2460 will become famous soon enoughlcys2460 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Hi Didi,
Like you have started using the WHEN word and not IF!

I went on a reckie in May of this year to Brisbane - did QLD only. Loved it, but went upto the Sunshine Coast to meet up with friends and fell in love. I definately want to go there.
Trying out other places sounds great but I guess funds and impatience has got the better of me, as soon as that magic visa turns up I want to be off!
Feels like my head is here but my heart is some 10k miles away!
Lynda
Old Sep 6th 2007, 8:51 am
Starting the long wait...

Didigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lcys2460
Hi Didi,
Like you have started using the WHEN word and not IF!

I went on a reckie in May of this year to Brisbane - did QLD only. Loved it, but went upto the Sunshine Coast to meet up with friends and fell in love. I definately want to go there.
Trying out other places sounds great but I guess funds and impatience has got the better of me, as soon as that magic visa turns up I want to be off!
Feels like my head is here but my heart is some 10k miles away!
Lynda
Hey Lynda

Yeah I now how you feel, would love to try QLD but not too great with high humidity so have opted for Perth at first (a week in Miami was about the most I could handle - didn't like that constant 'damp' feeling!). Although we have a guy in the office who is from Brisbane and raves about it (I think he is homesick) so will defo make our way up there for a look round at a later date.

Like you we are really impatient to go - I got offered a job (well 3!!) in Perth last September and they wanted us out there within 6 -10 weeks from offer. I turned them down as it was a bit too quick - now I am starting to have regrets although I feel that the 136 gives us more security than the employee sponsered 457 so we have probably made the right decision.

Have you got a house to sell? We are thinking of renting ours out to family short term then perhaps selling it and buying something smaller as a bit of a bolt hole if we need it!

I should really be doing some work now so better get on!

Didi x
Old Sep 6th 2007, 12:55 pm

Didigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant future

Is anyone out there applying for a 136 NON MODL? I have had a look at the July Applicants sheet and there seems to be a few, I just wondered if there were anymore.

Didi x
Old Sep 9th 2007, 10:30 pm
Just Joined

Cubbers will become famous soon enough

Hey back again, sent application 24th July, registered post confirmed that ASPC got it 25th July, 6.5 weeks later still no payment taken, bit pants considering 2 months ago people were having accounts debited in less than a week, how frustrating is waiting!!!!!!!! We Just Want To Go.....:curse:
Old Sep 9th 2007, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dave cubley
Hey back again, sent application 24th July, registered post confirmed that ASPC got it 25th July, 6.5 weeks later still no payment taken, bit pants considering 2 months ago people were having accounts debited in less than a week, how frustrating is waiting!!!!!!!! We Just Want To Go.....:curse:
We received our acknowledgement on Thursday and payment was taken. Visa was lodged on the 19th of July so hopefully you will get word in the next week.

Debbie
Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dave cubley
I know the feeling we sent ours on the 5th july got there on the 9th and Ive noticed people who sent theres after have had pre acks it is very frustrating but as they say all good things comes to those who wait and wait and wait and wait
Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Playing the waiting game myself at the mo too....not much fun is it
Good luck, I'm sure we will all start getting some good news soon, hang in there!
p.s. if anyone can offer any tips to overcome an addiction to checking emails for news every 5 minutes, please let me know!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

Hi everybody....we are still waiting as well
Money has been taken the 13th of august but that's it!!!!!!!!!
WAIT WAIT WAIT

good luck to all
Old Sep 10th 2007, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

linds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nice

we sent our 136 via agent on 11/7 and lodged on the 13th. still heard nothing back but the money went out on 20/8. we have our medicals on 24th sept and sent for pcc's on 4/9 our agent said go ahead with the meds because of the backlog in sydney. Just our luck theres an influx of visas etc, we never get any luck! you can bet our visa will be on the bottom of the pile!!!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

lcys2460 will become famous soon enoughlcys2460 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by linds
we sent our 136 via agent on 11/7 and lodged on the 13th. still heard nothing back but the money went out on 20/8. we have our medicals on 24th sept and sent for pcc's on 4/9 our agent said go ahead with the meds because of the backlog in sydney. Just our luck theres an influx of visas etc, we never get any luck! you can bet our visa will be on the bottom of the pile!!!
Hi Linds,
Your agent has recommended frontloading your meds? Just wondered as I presume you may not have your reference number/ack by then? Is it ok to do this - just wondering as I'm trying to front load my meds too!
Lynda
Old Sep 10th 2007, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by linds
no yours will be on top of mine and mine will be at the bottom thats just the way our luck goes
Old Sep 10th 2007, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

linds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nice

hi lynda, he said to do them as we are off as soon as they drop on the mat!!!!
we put our passport number in instead as it has our names etc on front loading can spead things up when your allocated your co
linds x
Old Sep 10th 2007, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Originally Posted by dandn
Hi everybody....we are still waiting as well
Money has been taken the 13th of august but that's it!!!!!!!!!
WAIT WAIT WAIT

good luck to all
I see you are in Hants as well...are you going to the meet up in Ringwood on Sept 23rd?
Old Sep 10th 2007, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by the pursers
I see you are in Hants as well...are you going to the meet up in Ringwood on Sept 23rd?
Hi the pursers

We are going to the meet on 23 Sept. Is it the camp site on Ringwood Road?
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:56 pm

Still waiting, nearly at the the seven week mark for when our application arrived in OZ (26th July hmm, seems like a life time ago). I have noticed a few posters have had payment taken but no formal acknowledgement - surely this constitutes the equivalent of a pre-ack, which is better than the zilch that we have had so far.

Didi x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.