Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Jan 13th 2008, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by maisey
I am sorry everyone if this doesn't make sense - I have just spotted it!
My 8 year old daughter obviously got on the site via my e mail and posted. Ha ha.
No the visa process has not sent me over the edge
Words will be had and computer password changed!!
Was wondering, thought it was some secret code you had going!
Don't be too hard on my niece!
Old Jan 13th 2008, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Was wondering, thought it was some secret code you had going!
Don't be too hard on my niece!
She has owned up and apologised, she thought it was funny anyway. She thinks you're nice Sally for sticking up for her.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

She has owned up and apologised, she thought it was funny anyway. She thinks you're nice Sally for sticking up for her.
Tell her aunty Sally can never stay cross for long with cheeky monkeys!
She & Kieran would get on very well!!!!
Old Jan 13th 2008, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Tell her aunty Sally can never stay cross for long with cheeky monkeys!
She & Kieran would get on very well!!!!
Will do, have learned takes up too much energy to get too cross. This is not too bad better than when she bid on a toy garage for the buy now price on e bay. First I knew was when I got the email requesting the dosh. Still at least it wasn't a car!!
Old Jan 13th 2008, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

deano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud of

:curse:: ohmy:

hi we poo
Now I'm worried. It made perfect sense to me
Old Jan 13th 2008, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Will do, have learned takes up too much energy to get too cross. This is not too bad better than when she bid on a toy garage for the buy now price on e bay. First I knew was when I got the email requesting the dosh. Still at least it wasn't a car!!

You need better security on your computer

What a girl!
Old Jan 13th 2008, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road

I am sorry everyone if this doesn't make sense - I have just spotted it!
My 8 year old daughter obviously got on the site via my e mail and posted. Ha ha.
No the visa process has not sent me over the edge
Words will be had and computer password changed!!

Kids don't we love them all!!!!!!!!

I have 2 - 9yrs and 11, god they keep me busy!
Old Jan 13th 2008, 8:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by deano66
You have problems mate, serious problems!
Old Jan 13th 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by deano66
Ha ha, well I hope we all do (poo I mean). Thought she had grown out of finding poo funny

Glad it made perfect sense to you
Old Jan 13th 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

You need better security on your computer

What a girl!
I do have a password to stop her getting onto my desktop but she got on there today as I was still on expats. The ebay situation came about when we were looking together and when I had finished she begged me to let her keep looking but promised not to touch. That button was just too much of a temptation. No impulse control. Bless. At least the garage came in useful for the boys for Christmas!
She still watches my every move (lucky I am quite quick) to see what I am typing in as a password, she has some of it but not all!! No flies on her.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 9:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I do have a password to stop her getting onto my desktop but she got on there today as I was still on expats. The ebay situation came about when we were looking together and when I had finished she begged me to let her keep looking but promised not to touch. That button was just too much of a temptation. No impulse control. Bless. At least the garage came in useful for the boys for Christmas!
She still watches my every move (lucky I am quite quick) to see what I am typing in as a password, she has some of it but not all!! No flies on her.
Like many children with ADHD, she is very bright!
Old Jan 14th 2008, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

lcys2460 will become famous soon enoughlcys2460 will become famous soon enough

Haven't been logging on much recently but wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to all who have received visa's - fab news.

Good luck to everyone to everyone still waiting..... hopefully its us next!
Old Jan 14th 2008, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lcys2460
Haven't been logging on much recently but wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to all who have received visa's - fab news.

Good to have you back on the thread. Let's keep our fingers crossed that we all have good news soon. I trained in Bognor and spent four years loafing about Macaries and the Regis Centre.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lcys2460

Looking at your time line hopefully you won't have to wait too long now
Old Jan 14th 2008, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Got full acknowledgement today at long last. Application date states 3 July 07, medicals and police checks already in Oz.

Now just the wait for Case Officer

Must admit was beginning to think that our application was lost somewhere, feel like a large wait has been lifted off my shoulders.

Take care everyone and thanks for all your support.

Nicky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.