Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Jan 12th 2008, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi Guys just filling out my medical forms what ref No do I put at the top of each page is it File Ref No
Icse No request ID
or passport No
sorry for sounding so dim
I think it is the pasport number but I left that to the doctor who did the meds as I think that's what the instruction was(?)
Old Jan 12th 2008, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I think it is the pasport number but I left that to the doctor who did the meds as I think that's what the instruction was(?)
Cheers sally think I will leave it blank can always fill it out on the day I suppose
Old Jan 12th 2008, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Can anyone help re scanning PCC. Have just scanned onto laptop ready to send off. However, it has a great big 'watermark' running several times through it saying ''FRAUD''.
Will it be okay to send?? Has anyone else noticed this??
Ta Peeps, Caroline
Old Jan 12th 2008, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Well done! Just how long have you been on this site?
You being cheeky - being dim as never tried it before took sometime!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Cheers sally think I will leave it blank can always fill it out on the day I suppose
I had to fill them in at the surgery with all the passport numbers but don't know if that was because we didn't have aknowledgement with CFN.
Just wait and see.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 1:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maisey
You being cheeky - being dim as never tried it before took sometime!
Yes!

Sorry May
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

deano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud of

If you have a File Ref, then you should put that. If you haven't and will send them off before you get one, then a passport number will let them tie up the meds with your application.

HTH
-d
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinejones3
Can anyone help re scanning PCC. Have just scanned onto laptop ready to send off. However, it has a great big 'watermark' running several times through it saying ''FRAUD''.
Will it be okay to send?? Has anyone else noticed this??
Ta Peeps, Caroline

yes that does happen - dont worry

not sure about you but our agent wanted the originals and we had to scan a copy to them aswell?
but i may be wrong, but think some people have just sent scaned copies?

lisa

Last edited by lolylew; Jan 12th 2008 at 3:38 pm.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lolylew

not sure about you but our agent wanted the originals and we had to scan a copy to them aswell?
but i may be wrong, some people have just sent scaned copies?

lisa
Thanks Lisa...It never seems to end..Just when you think you have a handle on it all....
Caroline
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all

Hi Guys just filling out my medical forms what ref No do I put at the top of each page is it File Ref No
Icse No request ID
or passport No
sorry for sounding so dim
It is your passport numbers
Old Jan 13th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes!

Sorry May
Thats alright will let you off - don't do it again
Old Jan 13th 2008, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by deano66
If you have a File Ref, then you should put that. If you haven't and will send them off before you get one, then a passport number will let them tie up the meds with your application.

HTH
-d
Yes I am sure that is right as we put passport numbers and then our ref no arrived so they put that as well.
Originally Posted by lolylew

but i may be wrong, but think some people have just sent scaned copies?

lisa
Remember that happened when you photocopy just a security thing. Agent wanted our originals but you can send scanned copies to case officer when requested, they give you the address with the request for evidence.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

:curse:: ohmy:
Originally Posted by carolinejones3
Thanks Lisa...It never seems to end..Just when you think you have a handle on it all....
Caroline
hi we poo
Old Jan 13th 2008, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by toan
It is your passport numbers
yep it's passport number on each page and file ref number in the 'for office use only' box on the front.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by maisey
:curse:: ohmy:

hi we poo
I am sorry everyone if this doesn't make sense - I have just spotted it!
My 8 year old daughter obviously got on the site via my e mail and posted. Ha ha.
No the visa process has not sent me over the edge
Words will be had and computer password changed!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.