Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Jan 9th 2008, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by pomerz
[F]Well done Maisey

Dreams do come true
[/FONT]

[F]we just cant walk away as much as we tried to forget, it was impossible we so want to join the club but are now realistic enough to know the setback is in months so our expectations are aiming toward 2009.....But do you know what.....It'll be damn well worth the wait......

Do us a favour and check it out for us first hand will you :thumbsup
[/FONT]

Be Lucky Matt n Rach
Hi Matt n Rach

Best of luck with the visa application, I really hope things move quickly for you.....you definitely deserve it.

Debbie
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

As you all know we have to do our meds, get police checks back and get our Assurance of Support finalized before we can get our visa. Spoke to the OH cousin mid December re AoS and she was fine with it. Have spoken twice since on the phone and sent 3 emails as well as sending the bankers draft off on the 30th of December. OK since then have heard sweet FA. I'm getting stressed the OH is saying not to worry it will sort it self out! Going to wait till Friday and if we have not heard anything we will contact other folk in Oz that may be able to sponsor us! Really wish our CO had not been granted till January as we would not have to go thru the stress of someone else being in control of the finalization of our visa....

Debbie
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by brissydeb
As you all know we have to do our meds, get police checks back and get our Assurance of Support finalized before we can get our visa. Spoke to the OH cousin mid December re AoS and she was fine with it. Have spoken twice since on the phone and sent 3 emails as well as sending the bankers draft off on the 30th of December. OK since then have heard sweet FA. I'm getting stressed the OH is saying not to worry it will sort it self out! Going to wait till Friday and if we have not heard anything we will contact other folk in Oz that may be able to sponsor us! Really wish our CO had not been granted till January as we would not have to go thru the stress of someone else being in control of the finalization of our visa....

Debbie
Hi Debbie
I am sure that OH is right and that it will sort itself out, your cousin is probably laid back and not stressing. I am sure things will be sorted.
Ring on friday and hopefully it will put your mind at rest.
Take care sending you a cyber hug.
Maisey
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Debs
We cant have you stressing sending some Karma to keep you going

MnR
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by maisey
Hi Debbie
I am sure that OH is right and that it will sort itself out, your cousin is probably laid back and not stressing. I am sure things will be sorted.
Ring on friday and hopefully it will put your mind at rest.
Take care sending you a cyber hug.
Maisey
Thanks Maisey

I just hate not being in not control of the final stage, you are right I need to chill out but it is very hard when the rest of your life depends on someone else....

Debbie
Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pomerz
Thanks Debs
We cant have you stressing sending some Karma to keep you going

MnR
Cheers, having a few glasses of vino to calm me down tonight....

Debbie
Old Jan 10th 2008, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

WOW Brilliant news... Sorry I can't quote everyone I have no idea how to do double quotes... duh!

New Year new starts.... If i knew not having the internet would bring on all this news I could have done it a while ago! I miss so much when not by my desk!

Maisy and deano66 I can't believe the pace we are moving now!!!

Brissydeb I am sure everything will be fine but I know what you mean about being in control.

Is it definite about having a CO in January and beyond you don't have to do a AoS.

Pomerz so glad to see you re- thought I hope it all works out for you!

Now anyone got news today I am in the office until 3pm.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

O M G

GOT A CASE OFFICER cant stop shaking what a week this has been for the julies gosh look at the time kids are gonna be late for school but had to tell me news before going anywhere
Old Jan 10th 2008, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

deano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud of

Old Jan 10th 2008, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mad city fan
O M G

GOT A CASE OFFICER cant stop shaking what a week this has been for the julies gosh look at the time kids are gonna be late for school but had to tell me news before going anywhere
Brilliant news! they are certainly working at a pace now.... not long for you now then by the rate others have been going through!!! Yahooo
Old Jan 10th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

O M G

excellent news - well done!!!!!
have a good day

lisa
Old Jan 10th 2008, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

just booked to have meds done for next friday a total of £605 and dont think thats inc theVAT jeepers are they getting more expensive by the week
Old Jan 10th 2008, 3:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

O M G

Yey! Great news!

Have you done meds etc 'cos it could be really quick now?

EDIT:Ignore that, I just read to the end of the thread!
Old Jan 10th 2008, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Clara W
WOW Brilliant news... Sorry I can't quote everyone I have no idea how to do double quotes... duh!

New Year new starts.... If i knew not having the internet would bring on all this news I could have done it a while ago! I miss so much when not by my desk!

Maisy and deano66 I can't believe the pace we are moving now!!!

Brissydeb I am sure everything will be fine but I know what you mean about being in control.

Is it definite about having a CO in January and beyond you don't have to do a AoS.

Pomerz so glad to see you re- thought I hope it all works out for you!

Now anyone got news today I am in the office until 3pm.

Hi Clara

The OH cousin sent us an email today to say that she had received our cheque and that she was going to phone centrelink to make an appointment, the relief is unbelievable. I def need to learn to be more relaxed!
With regards to the AoS, as of January you do not need to worry about it.

Hope you hear positive news soon!

Debbie
Old Jan 10th 2008, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

O M G

Great news, we have our meds on the same day! Best of luck.

Debbie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.