Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Aug 19th 2008, 6:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by carolinejones3
Hi all, back again after two weeks of abstaining from BE

Had a fab holiday, totaly relaxed and managed to get my head around our validation trip!! Have booked flights for 16th Oct with Singapore airlines, never felt so relieved to be spending so much money

A big thankyou to everyone for their kind words and encouragement, it really did help.

We are looking at a campervan/motorhome to travel around WA, Managed to talk other half into it, so more research to be done this week and more money to be spent..bloody hell...

Hope everyone else ok,
Lisa I have pm'd you today.
It seem rather quite on here at the mo...
Hello to all the new peeps that have joined our July thread and good luck
Caroline xxx
Originally Posted by brendan d
Hi all, been awol for awhile due to slipping into holiday mode. Just waitin on solicitors to do their bit and it will be flights booked. Hopefully just another couple of weeks.

Good luck to everyone still waitin on some news.

Brendan
Welcome back you two!

Glad you had a good holiday Caroline

Good luck with completion Brendan
Old Aug 20th 2008, 1:57 am
Just Joined

jemlei has a brilliant futurejemlei has a brilliant futurejemlei has a brilliant futurejemlei has a brilliant futurejemlei has a brilliant futurejemlei has a brilliant futurejemlei has a brilliant futurejemlei has a brilliant future

posted this on paper-based app thread. dunno if i did here. WE ARE SO HAPPY
just got a letter form my case officer. our visa was granted!
app date: 03 July 2007
case officer: 25 june 2008
visa grant: 15 August 2008
Old Aug 20th 2008, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jemlei
well done !!
which country are you from ??
what type of visa ??
Old Aug 20th 2008, 6:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!
That is great news! Really pleased for you
Old Aug 20th 2008, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

jemlei has a brilliant futurejemlei has a brilliant futurejemlei has a brilliant futurejemlei has a brilliant futurejemlei has a brilliant futurejemlei has a brilliant futurejemlei has a brilliant futurejemlei has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The2ofus
well done !!
which country are you from ??
what type of visa ??
Philippines. Visa skilled independent- subclass 136\
Thank you
Old Aug 20th 2008, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

Thank you
Good for you !!
We are from the UK, wonder shy we havent got a resoponse yet ??
Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The2ofus
Good for you !!
We are from the UK, wonder shy we havent got a resoponse yet ??
Are you July 07 applicants?
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Hi all
Long time since posting as been so busy plus had dial up which was painful.
Well I need to catch up with you all and have a cup of tea. Hubby keeps hogging computer playing facebook poker at night so can't get near it!!!
Well quick update. Now in Aus for 6 weeks, Hubby got job with another english bloke who lived in same place in UK!! Plenty of work as slating has only just started being used over here. Good pay too.
I am waiting to start work just had police checks done nice to know not a criminal! My nursing registration came through 2 weeks ago so I am also a nurse.
We have found a rental in Warner which is nice and convenient for school and shops etc. Bought two vehicles and I now own my own ladies jeep which is a Suzuki V6 and I love it.
Kids in school and settling down, had a few wobbles with daughter. Son has settled and wants to do Auskick at school.
Can't get used to seeing beautiful birds flying about shame they squawk so loudly but they are beautiful. Haven't seen any scarey creepy crawlies yet and mossies seem to prefer my son to me!! which is unusual.
Nice and sunny during the day but boy has it been chilly at night as houses designed to keep cool. Getting warmer now easier to get up in the morning.
All things starting to fall into place and enjoying it. Miss people but not UK.
People are very friendly, milkman invited us for a drink!! We were invited by a family down the road to a barbie as our kids were playing with theirs. THe Australians in general seem to go out of their way to help you.
They are moaning about amount of medals UK have got as we got more but apparently ours are all in sports where you sit down!!! (according to daytime caht show). Laugh at some things they come out with on radio etc as they will do perfectly serious news report and then say 'that buggered up quite a few peoples day'
Anyway in danger of waffling. Lovely to see so many now sold and tickets being booked. Glad hereshopping enjoying melbourne. Well done Brendan, Sallylaire and Shoan and Rich to name a few.

Last edited by maisey; Aug 21st 2008 at 2:07 am. Reason: spelling
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dandn
Hi Sal sorry for my late reply...
We're still waiting.... house hasn't sold yet.... We have booked flights in October to go and validate the visas. Hopefully we can visit May when we're over there

We had a viewing booked yesterday but they cancelled but hopefully the viewing will be rearranged next week

Have you exchanged already????

Take care!!

Debby
Always welcome Deb I am just doing a catch up read so only just seen.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

huiyin will become famous soon enough

Thank you
Jemlei, Are your occupation in demand?
Old Aug 21st 2008, 4:39 am
Just Joined

occupation not in demand. we just reached the 120 points as a couple
Originally Posted by huiyin
Jemlei, Are your occupation in demand?
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by maisey
Hi all
Long time since posting as been so busy plus had dial up which was painful.
Well I need to catch up with you all and have a cup of tea. Hubby keeps hogging computer playing facebook poker at night so can't get near it!!!
Well quick update. Now in Aus for 6 weeks, Hubby got job with another english bloke who lived in same place in UK!! Plenty of work as slating has only just started being used over here. Good pay too.
I am waiting to start work just had police checks done nice to know not a criminal! My nursing registration came through 2 weeks ago so I am also a nurse.
We have found a rental in Warner which is nice and convenient for school and shops etc. Bought two vehicles and I now own my own ladies jeep which is a Suzuki V6 and I love it.
Kids in school and settling down, had a few wobbles with daughter. Son has settled and wants to do Auskick at school.
Can't get used to seeing beautiful birds flying about shame they squawk so loudly but they are beautiful. Haven't seen any scarey creepy crawlies yet and mossies seem to prefer my son to me!! which is unusual.
Nice and sunny during the day but boy has it been chilly at night as houses designed to keep cool. Getting warmer now easier to get up in the morning.
All things starting to fall into place and enjoying it. Miss people but not UK.
People are very friendly, milkman invited us for a drink!! We were invited by a family down the road to a barbie as our kids were playing with theirs. THe Australians in general seem to go out of their way to help you.
They are moaning about amount of medals UK have got as we got more but apparently ours are all in sports where you sit down!!! (according to daytime caht show). Laugh at some things they come out with on radio etc as they will do perfectly serious news report and then say 'that buggered up quite a few peoples day'
Anyway in danger of waffling. Lovely to see so many now sold and tickets being booked. Glad hereshopping enjoying melbourne. Well done Brendan, Sallylaire and Shoan and Rich to name a few.

Ohh Maisey thats fantastic!! Well done to all of you, you seem to have everything under control!! Keep posting!!
Caroline xxx
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:48 pm
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Gr8 to hear from you maisey. Well done on getting settled. Enjoy the good life

Brendan
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 6:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nice update May!
Will reply to your pm over the weekend when I have more time.
Thinking of you hon
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

oanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to all

we received CO, we are extremly happy we need to send Evidence of medical examinations for non-migrating child. thank you for your suport.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.