Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Jun 29th 2008, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by hereshoping
good luck pommerz and geelong

I'm a bit tearful this evening, we leave our first home forever tomorrow and I've jsut said goodbye to our little cat burried in the garden who got run over last year.
Bless you, there have been lots of tears and many more to come no doubt as we both count down to emigration day.

Congratulations to Dazter on house selling and to Brendan I hope it all works out for you.

SallyClaire - you are my sister so why wouldn't you get an invite I'll be iviting myself up to Cairns thats for sure!!
Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Brisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the rough

Hi hereshoping

Best luck in your future plans in Australia, I was moved by the story of your cat.

And of course best luck to the Capital Investment problem applicants, I am one of them. I hope DIAC will announce the good news this coming Tuesday.

Cheers
Brisbound

I'm a bit tearful this evening, we leave our first home forever tomorrow and I've jsut said goodbye to our little cat burried in the garden who got run over last year.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Bless ya chick, hope you are feeling a little better today, it will be a very emoitional time as we all get closer to going but we are all here for you if you need us babe.

Originally Posted by maisey
Bless you, there have been lots of tears and many more to come no doubt as we both count down to emigration day.

Congratulations to Dazter on house selling and to Brendan I hope it all works out for you.

SallyClaire - you are my sister so why wouldn't you get an invite I'll be iviting myself up to Cairns thats for sure!!
Take care Maisey and hereshoping, you both deserve all the happiness in the world as you get closer to your new life.

congrat's to everyone and good luck to everyone who are still awaiting news whatever that may be, biggest shout goes out to those who are waiting news on the new legislation this week, really hope that you all get the answer that you are looking for. they wil resolve it and they will give you your visa's, it's been a long wait for us all btu even more so for you especially. Fingers crossed for tuesday
Old Jun 29th 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vickys
Bless ya chick, hope you are feeling a little better today, it will be a very emoitional time as we all get closer to going but we are all here for you if you need us babe.

Take care Maisey and hereshoping, you both deserve all the happiness in the world as you get closer to your new life.

congrat's to everyone and good luck to everyone who are still awaiting news whatever that may be, biggest shout goes out to those who are waiting news on the new legislation this week, really hope that you all get the answer that you are looking for. they wil resolve it and they will give you your visa's, it's been a long wait for us all btu even more so for you especially. Fingers crossed for tuesday
Thanks its a tough time for all of us.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone, feeling much better today. And as my husband says we carry the memory of Horatio with us at all times.

We're now officially homeless! Feels a bit wierd never going back to our house, we've now got 3 weeks living in a friends spare room- hope we're still friends at the end of this!

I've also got a job offer today which is very exciting, now i need to decide if I want to accept it as it's working every afternoon from literally the monday after we arrive on a saturday- so I would get no holiday at all, and hubby would be left on his own. Big decisions to be made, they're calling this evening so I have to think quickly.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 10:45 am
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Dont worry about the spare room. Just keep thinkin about the good times that ly ahead.
I certainly do

Brendan
Old Jun 30th 2008, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone, feeling much better today. And as my husband says we carry the memory of Horatio with us at all times.

We're now officially homeless! Feels a bit wierd never going back to our house, we've now got 3 weeks living in a friends spare room- hope we're still friends at the end of this!

I've also got a job offer today which is very exciting, now i need to decide if I want to accept it as it's working every afternoon from literally the monday after we arrive on a saturday- so I would get no holiday at all, and hubby would be left on his own. Big decisions to be made, they're calling this evening so I have to think quickly.
Wow a job offer, well done, but boo hiss no holiday. We have been so focussed on our bond issue I haven't seen where you are going to be in Oz.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Why don't you ask if you could delay start as you will be knackered and shell shocked when you arrive. there is so much to do that although it probably won't feel like a holiday you don't need added pressure of work so soon.

We are clearing more crap and toys that are broken, shoes and bikes being jeyes tomorrow as weather nicer. Gotta go only popped in for a quick peep.

Hope there is more good news this week - lets hope they sort the bond issue out very soon. As usual lets bring on some more visa's for those still waiting and get those houses sold or rented this week.

Take care fellow Julyees, we have all come so far on this journey together I cannot believe we will be there soon.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 4:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maisey
Why don't you ask if you could delay start as you will be knackered and shell shocked when you arrive. there is so much to do that although it probably won't feel like a holiday you don't need added pressure of work so soon.

Just what I was thinking!

We are clearing more crap and toys that are broken, shoes and bikes being jeyes tomorrow as weather nicer. Gotta go only popped in for a quick peep.
Are you retaining your sanity sis?

Hope there is more good news this week - lets hope they sort the bond issue out very soon. As usual lets bring on some more visa's for those still waiting and get those houses sold or rented this week.

Take care fellow Julyees, we have all come so far on this journey together I cannot believe we will be there soon.

Yes, let's hope there is loads of good news this week, bonds, visas, COs & house sales
Old Jun 30th 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by geelong
Well, just a few more days to wait until July 1st to see if there is a positive resolution to the Capital Bond Issue.

Keeping our fingers tightly crossed we may finally be getting close to our visa.
good luck for tomorrow pommerz & geelong, we're all hoping for good news for you!!!!!!

oh dont.......you'll have me in tears
good luck for the next few weeks before you go, let us know how you get on.

Old Jun 30th 2008, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS on the job offer how exciting!!!! Have a good think what to do, sounds like a good idea what maisey suggested!!!

All the best and keep in touch when you're over there!!!!.

Debby
Old Jun 30th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Just have to say a massive good luck for all those waiting for a decision tomorrow, hope everyone who is still waiting on their visa's also hear good news too. I hope to see loads more pages by this time tomorrow

Good luck everyone
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Any news yet on the bond?
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dandn
CONGRATULATIONS on the job offer how exciting!!!! Have a good think what to do, sounds like a good idea what maisey suggested!!!

All the best and keep in touch when you're over there!!!!.

Debby
Thanks for the congrats everyone, but I've turned the job down as it's not for me and I couldn't have started straight away like they needed. I told them the earliest I could start was the 18th August but that's too late for them, I'm a teacher so they needed me for the start of term, or close to it, not 5 weeks in (they can't exactly tell the classes to look after themselves for a few weeks!). Also it was part time, but working a half day every day which would have made it impossible to find supply work to make it up to full time.

They still want to interview me when I arrive for a job starting in January so not completely lost.

Is there any news on the bonds? There really should be by now.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Good luck for positive soluion to the bond fiasco - thinking of you all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.