Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Jan 20th 2008, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by hereshoping
Well I guess all the Karma worked, I've just been looking though my bulk mail folder and guess what I found

VISA GRANT LETTER

Yes that's right it had been sitting in my bulk mail folder since tuesday, but i couldn't care less about the extra 5 days of stress because

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!

I can't stop shaking, very exciting and a little scared.

Congratulations, full steam ahead now!!

Good Luck with everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, do you think they'll bother to reply to my post logement enquiry?
Old Jan 20th 2008, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by maisey
QUOTE=hereshoping;5813767]Well I guess all the Karma worked, I've just been looking though my bulk mail folder and guess what I found

VISA GRANT LETTER

Yes that's right it had been sitting in my bulk mail folder since tuesday, but i couldn't care less about the extra 5 days of stress because

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!

fantastic news you silly moo
fancy it was there all the time.
congratulations
I know I'm a daft bugger aren't I!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I know I'm a daft bugger aren't I!
YES!

Blimey, that is great news!:thumbsup:

Congratulations!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 4:11 pm
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Excellent news well done

Brendan
Old Jan 20th 2008, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Fantastic news...Congratulations
Old Jan 20th 2008, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Well I guess all the Karma worked, I've just been looking though my bulk mail folder and guess what I found

VISA GRANT LETTER

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!

OMG!!!!!!! - fantastic!!!!!!!!

flippin heck, the same day as ours - so that was another visa that week

cant believe youve only just found out oh well at least you can celebrate now!!!!

congratulations

lisa

ps, where are you off to?
Old Jan 20th 2008, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

VISA GRANT LETTER

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!

Congratulations!

Debbie
Old Jan 20th 2008, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

VISA GRANT LETTER

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!

Well done and huge congratulations.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

deano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud of

Brilliant news. Congratulations
Old Jan 20th 2008, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

linds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nice

Well done on the visa grants this week!!
good luck for everyone next week,
We haven't had time to turn around since getting visa! We have a buyer for the house with a chain of 3, and the first time buyer wants completion for the 29th feb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im not saying no to that!! got quotes off shippers and running around franticly getting references etc
We could be in Adelaide for mid March
Old Jan 20th 2008, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

[F]Well done hereshoping
Top result in checking the bulk mail

Without trying to be boring im going to ask all here again what plans do you all have as far as timelines go to setting foot 10,000 miles away on tera firma

I shall be watching waiting and reading everyones experiences with interest over the year

Be lucky tomorrow all waiting for news [/FONT]
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS Hereshoping!!!!!!!
LMAO can't believe it was there all the time!!!

I have done the IELTS Saturday and it was in my opinion a bit difficult but I think I've done OK ... but then I is not English

Let's hope for another GOOD visa week!!!!!!!

Look forward to the meeting this Sunday Kapri, Sallyclaire and the rest I've forgot....

Debby
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by linds
Well done on the visa grants this week!!
good luck for everyone next week,
We haven't had time to turn around since getting visa! We have a buyer for the house with a chain of 3, and the first time buyer wants completion for the 29th feb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im not saying no to that!! got quotes off shippers and running around franticly getting references etc
We could be in Adelaide for mid March
Brilliant news !!!! Fingers crossed for the house sale!!!!!

Please let us know all about the quotes off the shippers!!

Best of luck Linds

Debby
Old Jan 21st 2008, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

kamrul is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Hereshopping I can't believe it was there all along.

Fantastic news I bet you are thrilled..........

Five visas in a week this has to be a record!
Cx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.