Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone Already Living In Oz Please Read

Anyone Already Living In Oz Please Read

Old Sep 16th 2002, 2:02 pm
rhicel

Default Anyone Already Living In Oz Please Read

OK here's an update on the yahoo group I've set up. Unbeknownst to me when I set mine up, there already exists a very good yahoo group with much the same purpose as this forum, minus the whingers. So, rather than try to detract from that group, I have decided to slightly change the emphasis of my group.
What I and I believe a lot of other people want to know is exactly what to expect when we get to Australia. In every aspect of our new lives. Everything from the good neighbourhoods for housing to how much a litre of milk costs, and information relevant to each of the cities we all plan to move to.
So for anyone on here, who has lived for any length of time in Australia, willing to provide practical, common-sense helpful advice on all these kinds of questions, then I'd be very grateful if you would consider joining Ozemigrate.
Send an email to:
[email protected]
Hope to see lots of you there soon,
Many thanks,
Maria