Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anybody who can email me nice pics of WA and SOz/Adelaide and areas...?

Anybody who can email me nice pics of WA and SOz/Adelaide and areas...?

Old Mar 29th 2007, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

Bianca UK-OZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anybody who can email me nice pics of WA and SOz/Adelaide and areas...?

Hi,

Was hoping somebody can email me some nice pics of Perth, WA, SWest corner of WA (ALbany, mountains, Bunbury, etc). Also some of Adelaide and area, need to make up our minds, and its good to tour a little with pics..
Any tips also appreciated. Please email to fscmailbox (at) yahoo (dot) com
size of files not problem, as have broadband.

Thanks!!!

Bianca
Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:31 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody who can email me nice pics of WA and SOz/Adelaide and areas...?

Originally Posted by Bianca UK-OZ
Hi,

Was hoping somebody can email me some nice pics of Perth, WA, SWest corner of WA (ALbany, mountains, Bunbury, etc). Also some of Adelaide and area, need to make up our minds, and its good to tour a little with pics..
Any tips also appreciated. Please email to fscmailbox (at) yahoo (dot) com
size of files not problem, as have broadband.

Thanks!!!

Bianca
You will want to not be posting your email address in public forum. Also, if you want pictures of these areas, I'm sure you can access them through google images. Take a look at this site for other information about those cities http://www.livingin-australia.com/
Old Mar 30th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anybody who can email me nice pics of WA and SOz/Adelaide and areas...?

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You will want to not be posting your email address in public forum.
Click on your profile and yours is there. Whats the difference?
Old Mar 30th 2007, 9:57 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gjn200
Click on your profile and yours is there. Whats the difference?
The site rules state that you are not allowed to put your email address in the forum. That's the difference.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dorothy
The site rules state that you are not allowed to put your email address in the forum. That's the difference.
Do they?