Reload this Page >

anybody off to live in sydney

anybody off to live in sydney

Old Jul 30th 2011, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

brushmate is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile anybody off to live in sydney

Hi
Anybody off to live in sydney this year and what area.
Old Jul 30th 2011, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

MAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to all
Default Re: anybody off to live in sydney

Originally Posted by brushmate
Hi
I'll go on september. I have no Idea about areas but some people have told me about the inner-west and surrey hills as nice areas to start...
Old Jul 30th 2011, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

dgbritt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brushmate
Hi
I start my new job in Sydney in Novemeber, the office is in Blacktown. That's all I know for now
Old Jul 31st 2011, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

bananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud of

MAR001, inner west is a good place to start. We live in Five Dock and moved here completely blind but have been here for 2 and a half years and it has been great.

dgbritt, Blacktown is quite far out from the city so you may want to live somewhere close by. I have friends who live in Castle Hill and Baulkham hills who says its ok and like it there. Be wary of some of the suburbs out west though, lots of home invasions out that way on the news I reckon LOL