Reload this Page >

anybody not been requested for meds/pcc

Wikiposts

anybody not been requested for meds/pcc

Old Apr 10th 2005, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Jeanette Jones will become famous soon enough
Default Re: anybody not been requested for meds/pcc

wmoore is correct, any pre 1st Julyers (2004) out there are having to wait, wait, wait! The system changed to a computerised one and we are having to sit here and watch other post 1st July applications wiz through.

I have never known such an unfair system. Yes, we are using an agent, however it is out of their hands due to the pre-post July situation as mentioned. I have contacted our agent (Perth based), and they are going to look into it ASAP as we are only 3 weeks away from our 50 weeks of the application being with DIMIA and really meds should have been requested by now. If you look on timeline you will see that other pre 1st July applications are still waiting to hear something.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 9:53 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a Jan 24th 2005 applicant, and still no med request. Similar applicants are currently recieving med request at between 10 and 12 weeks. We will of been waiting for 11 weeks tomorrow so are expecting to hear within the week. There are a couple of threads on this subject running in the immigration forum at present, I'll have a look and post a link for you.
Marie
Old Apr 10th 2005, 9:54 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
I'm a Jan 24th 2005 applicant, and still no med request. Similar applicants are currently recieving med request at between 10 and 12 weeks. We will of been waiting for 11 weeks tomorrow so are expecting to hear within the week. There are a couple of threads on this subject running in the immigration forum at present, I'll have a look and post a link for you.
Marie
Here's one....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289808

Marie
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:59 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Marie
George Lombard posted something on the Immigration forum saying that January applications are being looked at this week, it's just that there was an unusually large number of applications during the week starting the 17th. Be patient, almost there!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...4&page=2&pp=15
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:02 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

There was someone (cant remember her name) who was refused a visa for some reason, sorry, cant remember why either!!

I think they then started looking into Canada but I'm sure last I heard they were looking into an alternative way of getting to Oz...
Old Apr 11th 2005, 12:18 am
GC family day carer

Originally Posted by bridiej
There was someone (cant remember her name) who was refused a visa for some reason, sorry, cant remember why either!!

I think they then started looking into Canada but I'm sure last I heard they were looking into an alternative way of getting to Oz...
:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 11th 2005, 12:29 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej

You're thinking of Lucyb ?? In her case she was a victim of circumstance and (possibly) mis-information I think. Hubby's birthday was looming and they would have lost points so they applied for a 136 visa even though they didn't have enough points - they had 115 at the time. They were told they could transfer their app to the new SIR visa when it became available. After taking their fee and lodging their application, DIMIA told them they couldn't do this, but by this time hubby was a year older and they now only had 110 points anyway - not enough for SIR.

Edit: I spotted her on the NZ forum the other day but didn't stop to chat

Last edited by wmoore; Apr 11th 2005 at 12:31 am.