Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anybody not been requested for meds/pcc

anybody not been requested for meds/pcc

Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default anybody not been requested for meds/pcc

Hi All...... has anybody not been requested to go for meds/pcc after they have sent in their forms to DIMIA and if so, has a reason been given as to why not...the reason i ask is everybody who has threads on this forum,that has sent forms in to DIMIA looks like they went on to have meds/pcc and then got their visa....
Old Apr 10th 2005, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Re: anybody not been requested for meds/pcc

I take it as nobody has anwered.... that it is good news then..... and you all have got through
Old Apr 10th 2005, 5:25 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve2438
I take it as nobody has anwered.... that it is good news then..... and you all have got through
Hope you're right
Old Apr 10th 2005, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: anybody not been requested for meds/pcc

Originally Posted by wmoore
Hope you're right
and me....if not
Old Apr 10th 2005, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Strange one this, we never hear about anyone failing on here, now that means that no one ever fails or they don't post the fact.

We are waiting for med requests at the moment, if we don't get them I'll let you know (and be the 1st on here to do so)
Old Apr 10th 2005, 5:59 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Strange one this, we never hear about anyone failing on here, now that means that no one ever fails or they don't post the fact.

We are waiting for med requests at the moment, if we don't get them I'll let you know (and be the 1st on here to do so)
I think I told you before - my app is a couple of days behind yours so do please let me know as soon as you hear
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield

same here just waiting for the request...but your right i've never seem anyone failing...so i let you know as well
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

same here just waiting for the request...but your right i've never seem anyone failing...so i let you know as well
Steve
You are 1 month behind me, hopefully should get requests in next month or so.
There seems to be loads waiting on more or less the same timescale.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:21 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

Hi All...... has anybody not been requested to go for meds/pcc after they have sent in their forms to DIMIA and if so, has a reason been given as to why not...the reason i ask is everybody who has threads on this forum,that has sent forms in to DIMIA looks like they went on to have meds/pcc and then got their visa....
We're waiting for requests. Application only sent off on 2nd March, so I reckon got a few more weeks worth of nail biting still to do yet.

Who's been waiting the longest for medical/police checks?

Jo
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

Jeanette Jones will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Joanne
We're waiting for requests. Application only sent off on 2nd March, so I reckon got a few more weeks worth of nail biting still to do yet.

Who's been waiting the longest for medical/police checks?

Jo

Hi, we're still waiting for our med requests. We applied to DIMIA May 2004, 138 Australian Sponsored. AoS supplied November 2004 but no request for meds yet, it is driving me mad, been living in limbo for so long. AHC contacted main applicants employer in February 2005, checking out his reference and skills, but still not heard anything

We are a family of 5.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeanette Jones
Hi, we're still waiting for our med requests. We applied to DIMIA May 2004, 138 Australian Sponsored. AoS supplied November 2004 but no request for meds yet, it is driving me mad, been living in limbo for so long. AHC contacted main applicants employer in February 2005, checking out his reference and skills, but still not heard anything

We are a family of 5.
Wow thats a long time,are you using an agent if so get rid of them,as you say we are in limbo...ive been waiting no where as long as you but i just won't to get a move on,one way or another.hope all goes well for you.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:00 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

OMG!!! I cant wait that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

you can say that again...i was going to put my house on the market in a month or two...no so sure now
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:14 pm
What's happening dudes?

Don't worry, you shouldn't have to. DIMIA changed the rules on how they process applications last July. Bizarrely, those that applied before July '04 are still queuing whereas many of those who applied post July have whizzed past them and got their visas alerady.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:15 pm
What's happening dudes?

you can say that again...i was going to put my house on the market in a month or two...no so sure now
Have a look at www.austimeline.com to give you an idea on how long things are taking at the moment for your visa type, etc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.