Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anybody moved to oz with a disabled child

Anybody moved to oz with a disabled child

Old Jan 29th 2006, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

tom paris has a brilliant futuretom paris has a brilliant futuretom paris has a brilliant futuretom paris has a brilliant futuretom paris has a brilliant futuretom paris has a brilliant futuretom paris has a brilliant future
Default Anybody moved to oz with a disabled child

hi ive put my application in for a visa to move to oz but wondered if anybody else has got a visa granted who has a severely disabled child, we have a 16 yr old with a severe learning disability and want to know what chance we have of getting a visa, im on the modl list im a registered nurse anyone had any expereience of this
Old Jan 29th 2006, 7:34 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody moved to oz with a disabled child

Originally Posted by tom paris
hi ive put my application in for a visa to move to oz but wondered if anybody else has got a visa granted who has a severely disabled child, we have a 16 yr old with a severe learning disability and want to know what chance we have of getting a visa, im on the modl list im a registered nurse anyone had any expereience of this

I personnally haven't and couldn't begin to advise. There may be someone on the immigration forum who could help.

Cheers and goodluck.

Ginny
Old Jan 29th 2006, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

halcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to all
Default Re: Anybody moved to oz with a disabled child

Originally Posted by tom paris
Not too sure but having had a medical codition myself (not existing) they really are looking at the potential costs to the government. Some medical conditions obviously cost very liitle even with a lifetime on tablets e.t.c so it all depends. They will asses anyone with a medical condition I would think - cheers James.

Come on Vash or ABC you have the knowledge.