Reload this Page >

anybody from hampshire out there

anybody from hampshire out there

Old Mar 14th 2005, 4:52 pm
robert clarke

robert clarke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anybody from hampshire out there

hi there,

My name is robert and my wife jane and 3 kids are in process of doing TRA for chef to look to go to brisbane. Is there anyone who is at the same stage as us and live in the hampshire area, we live in horndean.

We would love to hear from you and also any tips on the process.

Its taken us 6 months just to go the relevant paperwork together for doing the TRA, does it get any easier
Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:10 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anybody from hampshire out there

Originally Posted by robert clarke
hi there,

My name is robert and my wife jane and 3 kids are in process of doing TRA for chef to look to go to brisbane. Is there anyone who is at the same stage as us and live in the hampshire area, we live in horndean.

Its taken us 6 months just to go the relevant paperwork together for doing the TRA, does it get any easier
Hi there!! We are in Gosport, hope to start the TRA process middle of this year once hubby gets home(he is RN). We hope to go to Perth on a 138 visa skilled sponsored visa
Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:14 pm
Oz Wannabe

jtimkey is an unknown quantity at this point

hello matey, we are in horndean too, just off stonechat.
been there done it for a little while came back now going out again LOL
Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

hi there,

Hey there

We are from Clanfield!! We are in the process of getting all the documentation together for the first stage of our assessment to be assessed by the CPAA (accountancy). Accountancy has been added to the skills on demand list and as such we have been told that we can expect our visa within 6 - 8 months (fingers crossed). We will be settling in Melbourne as that is where my sister-in-law is based. We should meet up for a drink!!
Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:18 pm
Oz Wannabe

Down the farmers in catherington for a pint then LOL
Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough

We aren't a million miles away in Whiteley, Fareham... we have our visas in our passports and going to Brisbane August/September time...
Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:24 pm
Oz Wannabe

sounds like we all need to meet up for a informal beer
Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough

Met with rayandjane at the wekend, really nice family... they're also from Horndean headed to Brisbane...
Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jtimkey
sounds like we all need to meet up for a informal beer
Set the time and place and we will definitely try to be there
Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

hi there,

Robert,
Were in Fareham. No Horndean well. Were lucky that we have our visa's now, and are preparing to leave this wonderful country. The process gets easier, but more stressful. As far as i know, being a Chef puts you at top of the list, and you should be fast tracked through this process. Chef's and Hairdressers are in great demand. Make sure you fully understand what TRA are requesting from you on experience and qualifications. It only adds to the stress and time when they request more information from you.
Once you get through the TRA process the paper work side is a lot easier.

If you meet the requirements from TRA, your healthy and have a relatively clean criminal record, you shouldnt worry. You just have to sit back and wait for each stage to complete, as you cannot influence the decision or time taken. I guarantee you wont, and you will get frustrated about why you haven't heard anything, but you will be like everyone else here.

Best of luck. Enjoy the roller coaster
Old Mar 14th 2005, 7:14 pm
Oz Wannabe

Can anybody sugest a date or a venue..

anybody about over the easter period ?

maybe the farmhouse in portsmouth, kids can keep busy while we are there ?
Old Mar 14th 2005, 7:39 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chr1sarter
Robert,
Were in Fareham. No Horndean well. Were lucky that we have our visa's now, and are preparing to leave this wonderful country. The process gets easier, but more stressful. As far as i know, being a Chef puts you at top of the list, and you should be fast tracked through this process. Chef's and Hairdressers are in great demand. Make sure you fully understand what TRA are requesting from you on experience and qualifications. It only adds to the stress and time when they request more information from you.
Once you get through the TRA process the paper work side is a lot easier.

If you meet the requirements from TRA, your healthy and have a relatively clean criminal record, you shouldnt worry. You just have to sit back and wait for each stage to complete, as you cannot influence the decision or time taken. I guarantee you wont, and you will get frustrated about why you haven't heard anything, but you will be like everyone else here.

Best of luck. Enjoy the roller coaster
Is there actually going to be anyone left in Hampshire?? Everyone seems to be leaving it!!
Old Mar 14th 2005, 7:44 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

by crikey all these peeps in hampshire.........and there's me thinking pompey meets we're a thing of the past as I was the only one left!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 14th 2005, 7:53 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
we are from Portsmouth, Paul,Hayley and 3 kids. We received our bond certificate today so we are a long way down the road, a few weeks from our Visa's I reckon.

There used to be regular Pompey meets up until about 6 moths ago, but the girls that used to organise them have left for Aus now so its gone a bit quiet.

If anyone wants to organise a meet up we will certainly be there. The old meets used to be at the Compass Rose (next to Safeways) Ancorage park.
But anywhere will do, wherever is convienient for everyone.
Old Mar 14th 2005, 7:56 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by artep
by crikey all these peeps in hampshire.........and there's me thinking pompey meets we're a thing of the past as I was the only one left!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're all waiting for you to leave so we can talk about you

How are you fixed for Saturday Petra

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.