Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anybody got the train from Cleveland to airport?

Anybody got the train from Cleveland to airport?

Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice
Default Anybody got the train from Cleveland to airport?

Hi just wondered if someone had got the train from Cleveland to the Brisbane airport? How was it? As im travelling on my own with a 9 year old!

Any advice would be good

Thanks
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:11 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody got the train from Cleveland to airport?

there would have had to left in 1982 to get there today

Its about $70 by cab.

http://www.yellowcab.com.au/calculat...seaction=quote
Old Sep 19th 2008, 11:02 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ormrod7
Hi just wondered if someone had got the train from Cleveland to the Brisbane airport? How was it? As im travelling on my own with a 9 year old!

Any advice would be good

Thanks
Hello,

I've used the Airtrain. You buy a ticket for the airtrain (from Cleveland to Central - normal train) then change at central to the one for the airport. Drops you at the door for domestic and internationsal departures. Get the fares on translink. Times are a bit iffy. Txt me when your flight leaves and I might be able to take you to the airport.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ormrod7

Any advice would be good

Thanks
The airtrain itself is very good, just leave early enough so if you miss the connection at Central you're OK