Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anybody going around the 4th of April??

Anybody going around the 4th of April??

Old Jan 18th 2009, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of
Default Anybody going around the 4th of April??

Hey Guys

Just wondering if any of you are going in April?

We are going to validate As we are not in a position to move over now. We are going to take in brisse , the sunny coast and then down to the gold coast where maybe i will get a chance to have a few with Soapy.

Anyway if any of you are going around then would love to catch up with you and we can share the adventure

Paddy
Old Jan 18th 2009, 11:25 pm
Outback Club Member

Paddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anybody going around the 4th of April??

Going on the 5th April to Sunshine Coast.
Old Jan 18th 2009, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paddy_M
Going on the 5th April to Sunshine Coast.
Cool

Where abouts are you going and are you going to validate or for good?

One Paddy to another Paddy
Old Jan 19th 2009, 5:19 pm
Outback Club Member

Paddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant future

Hopefully going for good...if the visa comes through in time!

Had to go for a 457 ENS visa in order to get there in time to start the job. Starting PR visa now. Teaching in on the CSL so should move things along a little faster.

Just waiting on meds finalising.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Hey Guys

We are going to validate As we are not in a position to move over now. We are going to take in brisse , the sunny coast and then down to the gold coast where maybe i will get a chance to have a few with Soapy.

Anyway if any of you are going around then would love to catch up with you and we can share the adventure

Paddy
Our dogs go on the 5th April and we follow on 7th
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Hey Guys

Paddy

Hi,

I am going too in April.....With you my darling I am the OH BTW

Helena
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by helena39
Hi,

I am going too in April.....With you my darling I am the OH BTW

Helena
Have a lovely time