Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is anybody else seeing "signs"???? ;o)

Wikiposts

Is anybody else seeing "signs"???? ;o)

Old Apr 11th 2005, 5:59 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is anybody else seeing "signs"???? ;o)

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Yeah, on TV there is an advert (sang in an Aussie accent) "Red and Yellow and Pink and Bluuue.............., I can sign an rainbow..................." advertising Australia and it keeps coming on when I sit down to watch TV, which if you knew me is not very often!!

It does seem funny how many things you notice, that you didn't pay much attention to before.
i know which advert you mean - i think its sung by delta goodrem.
its really getting on my t##s at the moment!!!

and yeah, gsb, whats wrong with duran duran/spandau ballet!!?????

sue
Old Apr 11th 2005, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

I know this is probley going off the track a bit ! but talking about spooky ! when i was about 15 ( a few years back now ) My friends mum took us ( being me my sister & our friend)to see a medium. She was a little old lady who was blind, she also wouldent except any payment. She told me lots of things that realy went with my present life, and also warned me never to own a motobike. She said she could see me married to a man in uniform with connections to Australia & also that i would be living over seas !!!
Well to cut a long story short a few years later i bought a moped and had an accident :scared: ! met & married John who was in the navy, and also his mum, brothers and sister have all emigrated to Oz over the years ! oh yeah & also are waiting for a visas. Got a funny feeling we might get them.

Nicky
Old Apr 11th 2005, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

Briz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant future

I agree that we notice more 'co-incidences' when we have the subject in our minds. But...yours are pretty precise, so maybe they are trying to tell you something!!
Old Apr 11th 2005, 6:52 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Everywhere I seem to go lately both me & hubby are seeing signs that are more & more pointing towards Australia!

Here are some of the things that we have seen so far:

1. I bought a picture frame & it was by a company called "Ashmore" which is also the name of the suburb on the Gold Coast we are headed for

2. We have done a search on realestate.com.au & the first house to come up was on "Fitzwilliam Street" - my hubby was born & raised in Fitzwilliam, West Yorkshire....

3. I keep seeing cars bought from "Inchcape Cars" - my mum used to live on "Inchcape Court" in Ashmore on the Gold Coast.......

There are a few others too.... but does anybody else know what I mean????
LOL
Can't honestly ay I have, sorry.

Old Apr 11th 2005, 8:33 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
i know which advert you mean - i think its sung by delta goodrem.
its really getting on my t##s at the moment!!!
sue
Bugger me, just got in from work and it's on again!!!
Old Apr 11th 2005, 9:06 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Can't honestly ay I have, sorry.

Bloody sarky Git! LOL
Old Apr 11th 2005, 9:13 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Bloody sarky Git! LOL
Oooooo no! ......... that's what I keep seeing!
Old Apr 11th 2005, 9:47 am

Shelley29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Yeah, on TV there is an advert (sang in an Aussie accent) "Red and Yellow and Pink and Bluuue.............., I can sign an rainbow..................." advertising Australia and it keeps coming on when I sit down to watch TV, which if you knew me is not very often!!

It does seem funny how many things you notice, that you didn't pay much attention to before.

Delta Goodrem ( isn't she the aussie singer now attached to the bloke from westlife) singing about singing a rainbow. It's always on the telly when I switch it on. Freaky.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Seabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud of

What's wrong with looking for signs? The Bible strongly suggests it.... if you end up in Jerusalem by mistake turn left...

When you want to go to a new town, you will use signs that you've driven past before and never needed, and never thought of what it may hold in store if you tried heading off in that direction... For instance, if you go to Tring in Somerset you actually find that the definition of Tring is "the sound a lightbulb makes as it beathes its last...."

Good luck and enjoy it.

Steandleigh... how on earth did you have the self-discipline to write your thesis and not spend hours on forums... I've gained enough insight from this forum to write a thesis, where as the real one's still in the first results chapter, and I need to submit it before moving to Adelaide.... :scared:
Old Apr 11th 2005, 11:58 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Holy Crap!!!
Aye....couldn't ov put it better mesen

Old Apr 11th 2005, 1:08 pm
Badge

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
I see signs everywhere, some more spooky than others.

I was in the gym last week and the sweat on my t-shirt was the perfect shape of Oz :scared: . Seriously, no kidding.

I don't want to know about where the map of Tassie was..

Badge

Old Apr 11th 2005, 6:41 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge
I don't want to know about where the map of Tassie was..

Badge
Old Apr 11th 2005, 6:47 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Is anybody else seeing "signs"???? ;o)

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
I agree with you on that one ! ! !