Reload this Page >

Any Wollongong Meet ups??

Any Wollongong Meet ups??

Old Sep 5th 2008, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

marina01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Any Wollongong Meet ups??

Hi All,

My partner and I are moving to Wollongong from Cardiff, Wales on the 1st December and i cant wait.
We are looking to see if there are any regular/ ad hock meet ups going on in the area?
I am 27 and Matthew is 29 just really looking for any one who would like to catch up and have a drink and a chat, at home all our friends have children so even if you have children and wanted to bring them along and we could meet in the day that would be fab to.
I am so worried we will feel isolated thats why this email is a little premature but im sure you all understand that feeling if your all already there i just guess its the main worry for every one.

Would love to hear from you.

Natalie
Old Sep 5th 2008, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any Wollongong Meet ups??

A way off yet, but we are about to have our first organised meet up this morning !!!

If its still going on when you get here you are more than welcome to attend !!!

Good luck for the move !! Its great down here !!

Stu
Old Sep 6th 2008, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Any Wollongong Meet ups??

Hi Stu,

Thanks for replying so quickly.
Hope the meet goes well keep us informed if they do carry on.
Cant wait to get to the gong now counting down the weeks.

Natalie
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

carzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud of

Hi Natalie,

Don't worry, everyone is in the same boat!

We can meet up when you get here and go to the beach or for a coffee.

Caroline
Old Sep 8th 2008, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

Wink Re: Any Wollongong Meet ups??

Hi,

Thanks for your reply to, I am now a little calmer knowing that we will have people to meet up with when we arrive who are going through the same thing.
I am so exctied to be coming over and cant wait but the thought of no friends freaks me out ha ha.
Guess i have to worry about something and since thats my only worry i guess it confirms in my head im doing the right thing.

Cant wait to meet up, see you soon.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:06 am
Just Joined

theresansw is an unknown quantity at this point

[Hello Natalie,
My family and I moved here in February, we were in WA before, we are still settling in and hope that the summer will be give us the opportunity to get out n about meeting with the locals. It's always difficult leaving friends and family behind and there's no easy solution other than getting involved with as much as you can around your community. I'm happy to meet with you for coffee/wine when you arrive. Good luck!!
Theresa
QUOTE=marina01;6753301]Hi All,

My partner and I are moving to Wollongong from Cardiff, Wales on the 1st December and i cant wait.
We are looking to see if there are any regular/ ad hock meet ups going on in the area?
I am 27 and Matthew is 29 just really looking for any one who would like to catch up and have a drink and a chat, at home all our friends have children so even if you have children and wanted to bring them along and we could meet in the day that would be fab to.
I am so worried we will feel isolated thats why this email is a little premature but im sure you all understand that feeling if your all already there i just guess its the main worry for every one.

Would love to hear from you.

Natalie