Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any single poms living in the Northern beaches

Any single poms living in the Northern beaches

Old Dec 18th 2010, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice
Smile Any single poms living in the Northern beaches

I moved over to OZ at the end of 2009 and am now living in the Northern Beaches area.

I have made plenty of friends since I arrived, but I seem to be the only single amongst them!!

Would be great to meet some other singles in this area, that are in the same boat and would be up for some beach/bar/dinner meet ups.

Old Dec 18th 2010, 10:04 am
Just Joined

Geeza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any single poms living in the Northern beaches

Oh yes Freckles1970. It can be tad annoying being the only single one, and frustrating going out with couples all the time.
I am currently in Beacon Hill, just moved outta Manly. And its a bit more isolated here!! Not helpful
Old Dec 18th 2010, 10:30 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geeza
Oh yes Freckles1970. It can be tad annoying being the only single one, and frustrating going out with couples all the time.
I am currently in Beacon Hill, just moved outta Manly. And its a bit more isolated here!! Not helpful
Orphans!!!
Old Dec 18th 2010, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

lol
Old Dec 18th 2010, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

snofun is an unknown quantity at this point

hey there, same boat here too!!!
seems to be the way with my mates too, come on single people there must be a few of us on here,
Old Dec 18th 2010, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Good to know there are a few of us about!!!!

Would be nice to get a small group together for meetups
Old Dec 19th 2010, 12:39 am
Just Joined

Geeza is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Any single poms living in the Northern beaches

Yep its a busy time of the year, but I would be up for a meet up in the Northern beaches area
Old Dec 21st 2010, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

kaza is on a distinguished road

Yep its a busy time of the year, but I would be up for a meet up in the Northern beaches area
Yep we're defo about, me and my mate are both single, we live in Cremorne. Would love to hook up with other single people. After the New year we should get something organised :-)
Old Dec 21st 2010, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Me too - much more isolated where I am - small town of approx 130 people - mostly farmers!!!!

I would love to meet someone - anyone - not even have to be a Pomm!! Just someone to go out to dinner with!!
Old Dec 21st 2010, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Hi!! Not on the beaches, I work there but live in the inner west, but I am single! So keep me informed!!
Old Dec 28th 2010, 7:54 am
Just Joined

benny02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi freckles1970

I live in dee why and single and yes i know what you mean about going out with couples, so be good to meet up with some singles too.

Where did you say you lived and whats brought you to oz
Old Dec 28th 2010, 9:38 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Sod Melbourne im moving to the northern beaches,loads of single totty
Old Jan 7th 2011, 2:55 am
Just Joined

Hello76 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would be happy to meet up too. Exactly in the same boat as Freckles70.
So where and when?
Old Jan 7th 2011, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Does anyone fancy meeting up soon?

I am in Manly
Old Jan 7th 2011, 7:40 am
Just Joined

Hello76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes...I'm happy to meet up in Manly. I live in Dee Why so Manly is not too far away. This weekend...maybe sunday afternoon? How about meeting at Four Pines?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.