Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any school in Ningaloo, WA?

Any school in Ningaloo, WA?

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice
Default Any school in Ningaloo, WA?

I am asking this on behalf of a friend of mine.........
They cannot find a school in Ningaloo, WA (about 1200km north of Perth) - it is a small community of about 3000 people I understand. Surely they would need a school at least?
Does anyone know?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:09 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any school in Ningaloo, WA?

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
They cannot find a school in Ningaloo, WA (about 1200km north of Perth) - it is a small community of about 3000 people I understand. Surely they would need a school at least?
Does anyone know?
Ningaloo is a coral reef not a town, the town of 3000 nearby would be Exmouth, which has a school.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:17 pm
Just Joined

perthbounder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
Does anyone know?
just done a search there on real estate site and cant find a house let alone a school!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

No school.
However you would be eligable to do school of the air or SIDE.
This is WA education they send you box load of work at beginning of term. Kid does the work and you post it back to be marked.

You can do this if you are travelling around WA, or living in remote/rural area.
Also kids can qualify with medical conditions that makes going to school unsuitable.

Gems
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

PS, nearest schools would prob be Exmouth and Carnarvon.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 11:37 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't alter the fact that Ningaloo is a coral reef and not a town or even a terrestrial region. It's like asking "are there any schools on the Great Barrier Reef?"
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 11:51 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.exmouth.wa.gov.au/town_fa...education.html
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Thanks for all the replies - I'll forward to my friend.

Renth - thanks for the correction, but I am sure that the question was understood even if the geography was not 100%.......

Thanks everyone !!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Just read the link about the school in Exmouth, and it sounds awesome for a young child! What an amazing opportunity to raise a young child (not sure about teens.....) in that environment.....kind of makes me think!

Thanks Sel for the link !!!