Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Same Sex Couples Living In Townsville????

Any Same Sex Couples Living In Townsville????

Old Apr 7th 2007, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold
Default Any Same Sex Couples Living In Townsville????

Hi
Just wondering if thereare any same sex couples living in Townsville..seriously thinking about moving out there with my partner (female)..we both have job offers and I have an interview in August out there. Going to check the city out and see what it's like. have already chatted to some really nice people on this forum and made a few freinds (thanks Trish).

If anyone would like to respond they can PM me. Let me know how you are settling in, if the gay club/bar is any good...how easy/difficult it's been to get to know people there etc etc.

Thanks in advance for any responses...providing they are polite!!

Last edited by tripawaymars; Apr 7th 2007 at 5:29 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2007, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Same Sex Couples Living In Townsville????

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
Hi
Just wondering if thereare any same sex couples living in Townsville..seriously thinking about moving out there with my partner (female)..we both have job offers and I have an interview in August out there. Going to check the city out and see what it's like. have already chatted to some really nice people on this forum and made a few freinds (thanks Trish).

If anyone would like to respond they can PM me. Let me know how you are settling in, if the gay club/bar is any good...how easy/difficult it's been to get to know people there etc etc.

Good luck wherever you decide to settle.
And if you have any photos :-))
Old Apr 8th 2007, 8:48 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Good luck wherever you decide to settle.
And if you have any photos :-))
If she has any photos of what?

I am sure you will meet all sorts of different people over here, cant imagine the gay scene would be any different here to anywhere else.
Old Apr 8th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Hi Tripawaymars,

not sure about Townsville but Cairns has a thriving Gay community. Most seem to be quiet in their approach but can be seen having fun in any day to day (or night to night!) aspect of the Cairns lifestyle. I dont know how easy / difficult it is settling in, but representation is here. Just average couples going about their business, no big deal.

In addition, many Gay couples on holidays venture Far North - Kuranda Spa and Resort and Turtle Beach Resort are very popular.

Anyway, hope you enjoy migrating and find happiness in your new home.
Old Apr 8th 2007, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
If she has any photos of what?
I was ignoring that but as you mentioned it -
Old Apr 8th 2007, 9:23 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Trish

Regardless of sexual orientation - best wishes for your big move. All couples find it a challenge - but it is rewarding.
Old Apr 8th 2007, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Kevin Bloomfield...

If I have any photos of what???????????????????????????????

if you mean what I think you mean go and buy a DVD!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 8th 2007, 10:55 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Kevin Bloomfield...

If I have any photos of what???????????????????????????????

if you mean what I think you mean go and buy a DVD!!!!!!!!!!!

Of Townsville I presume

Good luck with the move.
Old Apr 8th 2007, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

I am sure Kevin Bloomfield meant of Townsville..well I hope so anyway!!! I am just too used to people meaning other things!!
Old Apr 8th 2007, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure Kevin Bloomfield meant of Townsville..well I hope so anyway!!! I am just too used to people meaning other things!!
Of course I meant of Townsville
What else could I have been referring to?
Old Apr 8th 2007, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

That's what I had hped you meant!!!!! I will e mailthem on in August when I go out there to visit. have you not been to Townsville??
Old Apr 8th 2007, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Blooregard Q Kazoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Is that not where the Power Puff Girls are from?
Old Apr 8th 2007, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Who are they????
Old Apr 8th 2007, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

yes the power puffs do come from Townsville but I think it is Townsville in the States, Tripaways the power puffs girls is a cartoon type thing on kids TV three little girls who have super powers, this I know cos my girls watch them all the time, looking forward to meeting you in Townsville with my matey Trish

love ireland
Old Apr 8th 2007, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Look forward to meeting youtoo..you see thats what you get when you don't have kids..ignorance!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.