Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any potential Aussies in Norwich?

Any potential Aussies in Norwich?

Old Jul 2nd 2008, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Laura_TheGoose_Davies will become famous soon enough
Default Any potential Aussies in Norwich?

Hiya
Once a month Aussies in Norwich meet up at the Horse and Dray pub on Berr Steet and I wondered whether it was worth setting up a potential Aussies in Norwich type evening... anyone out there feeling the same frustrations as me and fancy a rant? and a bevi?
The Horse and Dray is a fab pub run by a couple of Aussies. Australia Day they even shipped in Shapes, Twisties, Coopers and Crown largers! nice!
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any potential Aussies in Norwich?

Originally Posted by Laura_TheGoose_Davies
Hiya
Once a month Aussies in Norwich meet up at the Horse and Dray pub on Berr Steet and I wondered whether it was worth setting up a potential Aussies in Norwich type evening... anyone out there feeling the same frustrations as me and fancy a rant? and a bevi?
The Horse and Dray is a fab pub run by a couple of Aussies. Australia Day they even shipped in Shapes, Twisties, Coopers and Crown largers! nice!
Bloody hell.
I just moved back to Cambridge after 5 years in Naarich....wish I'd known about this meet up!

(ahhhh...bbq shapes )
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Laura_TheGoose_Davies will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Bloody hell.
I just moved back to Cambridge after 5 years in Naarich....wish I'd known about this meet up!

(ahhhh...bbq shapes )
Arhh man that's a shame...
I nearly cried when I had a packet of chicken twisties (sad but tru!) on the 26th - well you know where to come for Australian day celebrations Cambridge isn't that far!!!! oh and by the way this Friday is the next Aussies in norwich meet (it's a fancy dress event celebrating 4th July for their American friends) http://www.aussiesinnorwich.co.uk/

Last edited by Laura_TheGoose_Davies; Jul 2nd 2008 at 9:01 pm. Reason: missed a bit
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:47 pm
Banned

Assegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Laura_TheGoose_Davies
Hiya
I used to go to UEA. Was told that more graduates settle down in Nurridge than any other University town, couldn't see the attraction myself.

Also...late brother-in-law was in the RAF and stationed at Horsham St Faith, also a campus for UEA students miles away from the university