Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Poms in the Thornlie area

Any Poms in the Thornlie area

Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

deanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud of
Default Any Poms in the Thornlie area

Hi all, myself & Tracey have been here for 9 weeks now & loving the weather & all the new things to do. I personally think it's all great . My wife on the other hand is really missing her mates back home & is finding it difficult to make new friends here . So if there are any of you Poms newish to the area then please get in touch & maybe we can meet up for a few beers, a good old BBQ & a fun time all round.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 7:03 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Poms in the Thornlie area

Originally Posted by deanmhunt
Hi all, myself & Tracey have been here for 9 weeks now & loving the weather & all the new things to do. I personally think it's all great . My wife on the other hand is really missing her mates back home & is finding it difficult to make new friends here . So if there are any of you Poms newish to the area then please get in touch & maybe we can meet up for a few beers, a good old BBQ & a fun time all round.
Come along to the meet at Whiteman Park on Sunday 1/4/07 noon onwards
Old Mar 25th 2007, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

IRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really nice

Yeh, we are going to the Whiteman Park get together. We live in Fremantle.
Hope to see you there
Old Mar 25th 2007, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

deanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud of

We'll be there, no worries!!
Old Mar 25th 2007, 2:48 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deanmhunt
We'll be there, no worries!!
Good-o
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:54 am
Just Joined

Bluewaters will become famous soon enough

I am!!!

Have sent you a PM.
Old Jul 29th 2007, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

what do you think of thornlie????
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:50 am
Just Joined

markandgayle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
what do you think of thornlie????
We are in Vic park and looking to buy in Thornlie. Been in 0z 5 weeks and would be nice to meet some people!!