Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Plumbers in Adelaide

Any Plumbers in Adelaide

Old May 9th 2005, 6:24 pm
Account Closed

Guest0424 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Plumbers in Adelaide

could any of you guys give me any information about wages for plumbers in Adelaide, wages when fully Oz qualified and also how to obtain a license? do you have to go to college for years and what are the costs for this? How much do you tend to get paid whilst training? Visited Perth last year, spoke to some local guys and all they could offer me was $17 per hour whilst training which would be a bit of a bummer to live on. Is there plenty of opportunities for brit guys wanting to learn the Oz way. Always fancied living in Oz but plumbing out there seems a bit hard to get into. Back in UK got all the qualifications and CORGI badge. Can anybody tempt me?

Thanks guys, any information would be great
Old May 10th 2005, 10:50 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Plumbers in Adelaide

Seems to be a lack of plumbers about eh ?

Can't help myself mate but try this forum for Adelaide...http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits

Good luck.
Old May 10th 2005, 4:17 pm
Account Closed

Guest0424 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Plumbers in Adelaide

Originally Posted by Bix
Seems to be a lack of plumbers about eh ?

Can't help myself mate but try this forum for Adelaide...http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits

Good luck.

cheers mate :b